• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brain Hemisphere Test

Brain Hemisphere / Type Correlation (take the test first!)

• Total voters

Negative_

She's spinning clockwise! I can never get her to go anticlockwise.

:thelook:

Right Brain |||||||||||||| 58%
Left Brain |||||| 30%

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Negative, I think that people just get excited by the hype and begin to "see" what they're being challenged to see. I mean, our species was burning witches not too long ago.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Negative, I think that people just get excited by the hype and begin to "see" what they're being challenged to see. I mean, our species was burning witches not too long ago.

Yup, we are all crazy and you are the sane one, let's go with that. :cheese:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Right Brain |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Left Brain |||||||||| 34%

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, not the Brain Hemisphere! AHHHHHHHGHHHH~!!!

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Right Brain |||||||||||||| 54%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 48%

I don't really like this test. Seems to have little to do with, you know, actual psychology/neurology. Boo.

(Today, clockwise, but I think I've seen it before the other way too.)

ETA: Heh, now that I've read the poll more carefully, I should've voted "other" for the "balanced" result rather than right-brained.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yup, we are all crazy and you are the sane one, let's go with that. :cheese:

I can't see the trick also.

If test result is correct I have the most developed left side here.
So I am probably blind by your stendards.

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Right Brain=20%
Left Brain=72%

I am very capable of most all of the right brain functions, especially intuition, understanding emotions and abstract concepts, and visualizing (but I don't have any of the negative characteristics associated with being right brain dominant), though, so I'm guessing my left brain compensated for it due to its greatly higher activity (I've taken some other tests of this sort and have gotten 90%-95% left brain dominant, but unfortunately I can't remember where any of them are cause it was a good while ago.). (kinda like how when you get a lobotomy, the part of your brain that's still there will develop the functions missing from what was removed, and sometimes those newly developed areas will end up working on a higher level than if it was where it would normally be; the same sort of thing happens in some cases of autism and asperger's, occasionally resulting in genius-level intelligence in certain things like math)

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I just remembered this one test we did in one of my high school science classes. You have someone take a magnifying glass and look at your eyes for these star-like formations (I forget what they're called), and how many there are is an indication of how much brain activity there is in the corresponding hemisphere (left eye=right brain, right eye=left brain). I had quite a few in my right eye, but hardly any in my left.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
Right Brain |||||||||| 38%
Left Brain |||||||||||||| 56%

Actually I think I am right brain dominant though, and I have taken many tests, and of late I have actually come out as more right brain than left brain. Don't know if this test was very good. Right brain was basically NP and left brain SJ, and I think they should have focused more on maybe things like if you are more visual or verbal...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right Brain |||||||||| 38%
Left Brain |||||||||||||| 56%

Actually I think I am right brain dominant though, and I have taken many tests, and of late I have actually come out as more right brain than left brain. Don't know if this test was very good. Right brain was basically NP and left brain SJ, and I think they should have focused more on maybe things like if you are more visual or verbal...

LOL! "I don't like this test - it doesn't tell me what I want to hear".
You left-brainers are whack.:newwink:

Fiver

MBTI Type
ENTP
Right Brain |||||||||||||| 52%
Left Brain |||||||||| 38%

Holy crap. That only adds up to 90.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
LOL! "I don't like this test - it doesn't tell me what I want to hear".
You left-brainers are whack.:newwink:

Yeah seriously, most are too embarrassed to include themselves in the damn poll.

Not everyone can be a good person/right brained.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
Right Brain |||||||||||| 50%
Left Brain |||||||||||||| 52%

I wish this were accurate.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Right Brain ||||||||||| 44%
Left Brain |||||||||||||| 52%

Left brain but only a little.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Right Brain |||||||||||| 44%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 48%

I'd have to say I disagree to some extent. They're focusing on external behavior, I think, which ignores some of the other faculties of both the right and left brain, such as language, spatial thinking, and so on. More cognitive stuff, and less behavior, could be implemented into the test for a more accurate assessment.

But then, that's harder to empiricize, so I could see why it only focused on messy/organized, rule-breaker/rule-follower, and chaos/order.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Right Brain |||||||||||| 50%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 42%
*results won't usually add up to 100% as this test measures each side seperately

Overall you appear to be Right Brain Dominant

---------------------------------------------------------------

Took this test twice, both times the hemispheres were within 10% of each other. A few of the questions, I don't know how to answer. For example, the Chaos question: do they mean, am I comfortable with the forces of Chaos taking over and destroying the earth, or are they just referencing a little office clutter? :D

Pancreas

MBTI Type
ISTP
I’ve taken this test a few times before. My results flit between having equal hemispheres and being slightly left brained dominant.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
OK, so there are similar threads but they're a bit messed up and I'd quite like to review the data, with your kind cooperation.

Right Left Brain Test (nicked from INTPc)

My Brain Lateralization Test Results

Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 62%
Left Brain |||||| 28%

[missing 10% of my brain, apparently...]

*results won't usually add up to 100% as this test measures each side separately

[oh...ok then...?]

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

Overall you appear to be Right Brain Dominant
You choose what you need.
You do not choose what you have already.