• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brain Hemisphere Test

Brain Hemisphere / Type Correlation (take the test first!)

• Total voters
MBTI Type
ENTP
or less differentiated?

If by differentiated you mean discriminating, those with balanced brain hemispheres should fit the bill pretty well. You can't discriminate if you don't even comprehend half of what you come across.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ That's not what I meant.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Right Brain |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Left Brain |||| 14%

ummm... I appear to be rather unbalanced :doh:

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Brain Lateralization Test Results

Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 70%
Left Brain |||||||||| 34%

This seemed very very stupid. What the hell does organization and predictability have to do with your hemispheres?! Did they just pull that correlation out of their asses? because it sure seems like it...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ apparently, a good deal....

shaping up nicely.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Right Brain |||||||||||||| 52%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 46%

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

Overall you appear to have fairly Equal Hemispheres

>.> Slightly frightening, at least to me. I didn't realize that the number was so close for me. o_O Oh well.

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Right Brain |||||||||||||| 56%
Left Brain |||||||||| 40%

I had nicked a saying from my high school English Lit. teacher who shared the same handedness as I do--- I am left-handed, therefore am in my right-mind.

Apparently this statement is true, at least for me.

Does anybody ever wonder where the missing percentages go? I think they congregate and have a missing percentage party somewhere in middle-brain land...

---Edit---
Because I seem to enjoy retaking things like this to see if I get the same result twice...
I have a tendency to choose the 'safety zone' of the most in-between option available because i can't decide yes or no on a question. In re-taking the test, I gathered my gumption- who's going to know what I answered to which question, right?- and only chose the middle-most option four times.

Right Brain- 50%
Left Brain- 46%

So I've gone from being right-brained to being equal on both sides.
I confuse myself...

Last edited:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS

uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS

uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

Left Brain : Right Brain

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Right Brain |||||||||||||| 54%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 48%

Pretty close, which doesn't surprise me.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Hmmm...so far Te seems to have something to do with it...meaning that Te seems to be a marker of left-brained-ness, though not absolutely.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Hmmm...so far Te seems to have something to do with it...meaning that Te seems to be a marker of left-brained-ness, though not absolutely.

That is because left side is about strategy and planning what means that you need Te. I have very well developed Te and it looks like that I have most developed left side in the thead. (for now)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ you're way out in left field, all by yourself - just how you like it ;)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
^ you're way out in left field, all by yourself - just how you like it ;)

I dissagre, my left score is the stronget be few other NTJs are not far from me. I can understand that I look like someone that desperately wants to be unique but I am the person I claim to be and for my entire life I am complete outsider. Usually when I try to do something normal I end up looking even more weird or narcissoid.
Few times I have said somethings just for the sake of the controversy.But generaly I am who I claim to be.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
You're cool Antisocial One. You and your bad english.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's always hard to pick an exact answer for these things, because there are so many factors that depend on the situation. That's how I feel, anyway. I feel like I often say "Yes, but..." to the answers. :/

The results say:

Right Brain |||||||||| 34%
Left Brain |||||||||||||||| 68%
*results won't usually add up to 100% as this test measures each side seperately

Interesting note: The website misspelled "separately".

Last edited:

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I got left on this one. But I never get it in other tests so I picked right, I'm not illogical either though :huh:, it's usually slightly balanced but more righty than lefty :yes:

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Oh cool another Braintest!
I scored RIGHT last Time, so let's see what this Test says exactly.

*takes Test*

OMG, my Brain switched! Noooooooooooo!! *goes all Drama* :D
Ah well...it will come back...because:
Right Brain |||||||||||| 44%
Left Brain |||||||||||||| 52%

Oh wait, 4% missing anyways...OMG, my left Side was so jealous, it started to eat my right Side! :shock:

No, I am just playing Dumb here. But I do believe I am more right- than left-brained, even if just a Bit. But it is normal that it changes, I guess. Those Test-Results vary anyways, depending on the "current Mood", Likings and Things you currently work on.
Or am I completely off here?

For the Rest, I kinda agree with Dwigies Post just above mine.