User Tag List

123 Last

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Default Shortened Luscher Color Test

It is well known that colors evoke certain emotions in people. A consistent display of one particular emotion is indicative of a deeper quality in the person. For example, a person who consistently displays anxiety is likely an anxious person at the core.

The luscher color test associates certain emotions with the colors present within the test. Those of us who do have a solid internal core will likely pick the same colors consistently (with a few minor variations), those of us who do not will only pick some colors consistently, perhaps the patterns of colors they will elect consistently will indicate a lack of a consistent self.

In short, this test purports to evince our internal consitution as well as emotions we tend to gravitate towards most at the current period of time.

For all those interested, post your results here and we may discuss them accordingly.

Personality Online - Online personality, relationship and apptitude tests, find out who you are today!

My pattern.

1)Blue
    2)Black
    3)Yellow
    4)Red
    5)Grey
    6)Brown
    7)Violet
    8)Green

In my case, the primary blue indicates a very general and a consistent attitude of calm and internal stability. Black, constant drive for competence, unwillingness to become complacent. Yellow in the third position suggests a general laid back attitude (as is common for ITPs to lack motivation), yet because it is not first or second the attitude is not pronounced enough to indicate a general lack of motivation.

Red in the fourth position suggests a moderate level of energy. Grey is a color of neutrality, because it is in fifth position it corresponds well with Red being in 4th as because it is in the middle of the table, it suggests an attitude of partial reticence.

Brown in the 6th slot suggests a notable level of security, though because it is not in the last position, it is clearly the case that relaxation is not pronounced to the fullest extent. Brown is the antithesis of yellow. Thus it is fitting that yellow is third from top and brown is third from the bottom.

Violet in the close to last position suggests a sober approach to life as is common for a dom T.

Green in the last position suggests a lack of envy for others as well as lack of worldly ambition, this corresponds well with characteristics associated with a firm Introverted Thinking mindset. (Specifically there is no reason to envy others because they cannot have what the Introverted Thinker wants and what he wants primarily is a satisfactory result by internal impersonal standards. Moreover, such an intensely internally and impersonally focused attitude is by definition averse to comparison to others).
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    INFP

1. red
    2. violet
    3. green
    4. brown
    5. black
    6. grey
    7. blue
    8. yellow

RED represents passion and energy. Red in the first position means you are impulsive, sexy and have a will to win. You are a good leader. You want to expend your horizons and live a life to the full.
    VIOLET A mixture of red and blue, violet represents a conflict between impulsiveness and calm sensitivity, dominance and submissiveness. The person who prefers violet wants to find a mystical, magical relationship.
    BROWN If you put brown in fourth or fifth place, you are not very concerned about your health and body. This means you are probably in good shape.
    BLUE The later blue appears in the sequence, the more unsatisfied you are and the more you feel the need to break from the ties that restrict you.

MBTI
    INTJ

I chose blue first also.
    This is what it said.
    "BLUE represents calmness and loyalty. A person who favours blue is sensitive and easily hurt. You never panic and are in total control of your life and content with the way it is going. You desire to lead an uncomplicated and worry-free life and are prepared to sacrifice certain goals in order to achieve this. You need a stable relationship without conflict. Perhaps, as a side effect of contentment, you tend to put on weight."

It's not accurate about me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I chose blue first also.
    This is what it said.
    "BLUE represents calmness and loyalty. A person who favours blue is sensitive and easily hurt. You never panic and are in total control of your life and content with the way it is going. You desire to lead an uncomplicated and worry-free life and are prepared to sacrifice certain goals in order to achieve this. You need a stable relationship without conflict. Perhaps, as a side effect of contentment, you tend to put on weight."

It's not accurate about me.
    Would you like to post your entire pattern?
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

MBTI
    INTJ

Why would I do that?
    You chose blue first also.
    Are you sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily?
    How are you getting different results than what show up on the website?

MBTI
    INFP

It covers more than your first choice, if you read the color descriptions.
    Likes Norexan liked this post

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Black, red, grey, brown, green, violet, blue, yellow. And I don't know why I bothered.

MBTI
    INFP

Is there a test that isn't shortened that you think is good, bluewing

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Why would I do that?
    You chose blue first also.
    Are you sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily?
    How are you getting different results than what show up on the website?

Keep in mind the writer of those profiles wasnt a logician. That statement about sensitivity made no sense. The general point behind 'blue' was calmness. Calm people are not easily hurt or disturbed by circumstances, as that is contrary to the very definition of calm.

So the point behind blue is simply calmness.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Hum.

1. Gray
    2. Blue
    3. Brown
    4. Red
    5. Black
    6. Yellow
    7. Violet
    8. Green

Apparently:

GREY is a neutral and represents a point between two contrasting and motivations. Grey in the first position means that you want to shut yourself off from everything and remain uncommited, so that you can swing with opinion and emotions. You hate joining anything with 'group' connotations and are an observer rather than a doer. Those who choose grey in the eighth position seek to join everything, eager and enthusiastic. Such people will try absolutely everything in their efforts to achieve their goals.
    No. Just no.

Then again, I've always considered the 32-bit colors absolutely hideous, so gray was the option most pleasing to the eye in this case.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge