1. grey
    2. black
    3. blue
    4. brown
    5. violet
    6. yellow
    7. red
    8. green

GREY is a neutral and represents a point between two contrasting and motivations. Grey in the first position means that you want to shut yourself off from everything and remain uncommited, so that you can swing with opinion and emotions. You hate joining anything with 'group' connotations and are an observer rather than a doer.

BLACK, chosen second, it means you are prepared to give up everything else to achieve what you want.

If you put BROWN in fourth or fifth place, you are not very concerned about your health and body. This means you are probably in good shape.

MASTER OF APATHY AND PURPLE SIGNATURES

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    It covers more than your first choice, if you read the color descriptions.
    I know but what I copied and pasted applied to people who chose blue in the first position or close to it.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Negative_ View Post
    1. grey
    2. black.
    Something is deeply wrong here.

Grey means lack of focus. Yet black an intense ambition to change your circumstances, which by definition means having focus.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    ISTJ

That test's no good. If the green was different I would have chosen it as the favourite.
    That green came second last.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    That test's no good. If the green was different I would have chosen it as the favourite.
    That green came second last.
    Exactly.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing
    at the current period of time.
    Goddammit, can't you just say "now"?

/gripe

I... suppose. Yeah!

Green
    Black
    Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Grey
    Violet
    Brown

The color green reminds me of inquisitiveness, playfulness, creativity. It's also my favorite color. I chose that first, and basically nothing about the description of green fits me.

GREEN represents firmness amd resistence to change. Wrong, I'm extremely open and love change. By the way, two words in that sentence are spelled wrong! In the first place, you are persistent, possessive and quite selfish. No for all three. You are a high achiever and an accumulator of 'things'-like a penthouse, a BMX, a Rolex, a holiday flat, a compact-disc player. I am guilty of owning a compact-disc player! I knew I was materialistic. You want to be reconised and need to impress but worry about the prospect of failure. This is more true than anything, but there's a misspelled word in that sentence, too. If green is a later choice, your ego has been bruised and you have been humbled by the resistence to your progress. Spelling error. Consequently you can be highly critical, sarcastic and stubborn.Holy shit! That CAN'T be right!

P.S. Brown is the ugliest color in the world.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    INFJ

1. blue
    2. red
    3. black
    4. violet
    5. gray
    6. green
    7. yellow
    8. brown

BLUE represents calmness and loyalty. A person who favors blue is sensitive and easily hurt. You never panic and are in total control of your life and are content with the way it is going. You desire to lead an uncomplicated and worry-free life and are prepared to sacrifice certain goals in order to achieve this. You [want] a stable relationship without conflict.

RED represents passion and energy. Red in the first position means you are impulsive, sexy and have a will to win. You [fancy yourself] a good leader. You want to expand your horizons and live a life to the full.

BLACK is the negation of colour and means 'No'. Anyone who chooses it in the first position(which is rare) is in revolt against their fate. Chosen second, it means you are prepared to give up everything else to achieve what you want. It is normally put in seventh or eighth place, representing control of one's destiny and a balanced outlook. If yellow precedes black in the first two positions, then a change is on the way.

Comment: I'm rather confused and conflicted over my fate.

VIOLET A mixture of red and blue, violet represents a conflict between impulsiveness and calm sensitivity, dominance and submissiveness. The person who prefers violet wants to find a mystical, magical relationship. Both mentally and physically immature, you are stuck in a dream of wishful thinking and fantasy. Often violet appears in the later part of the sequence, it indicates that the person choosing it is more mature and has outgrown the 'fantasy' vision of life, confronting harsh reality head-on.

Comment: See what I mean?

GREY is a neutral and represents a point between two contrasting and motivations. Grey in the first position means that you want to shut yourself off from everything and remain uncommited, so that you can swing with opinion and emotions. You hate joining anything with 'group' connotations and are an observer rather than a doer. Those who choose grey in the eighth position seek to join everything, eager and enthusiastic. Such people will try absolutely everything in their efforts to achieve their goals.

Comment: My gray days are behind me.

GREEN represents firmness and resistance to change. In the first place, you are persistent, possessive and quite selfish. You are a high achiever and an accumulator of 'things'-like a penthouse, a BMX, a Rolex, a holiday flat, a compact-disc player. You want to be recognised and need to impress but worry about the prospect of failure. If green is a later choice, your ego has been bruised and you have been humbled by the resistance to your progress. Consequently you can be highly critical, sarcastic and stubborn.

Comment: No. Except for this comment. I can be stubborn and sarcastic in this comment.

YELLOW represents happiness and relaxation. Anyone who chooses yellow in second, third or fourth place is positive, optimistic person who always looks to the future - never backwards. You find life easy, and problems simply do not exist for you. Free from worry, you lead a carefree life; but this does not mean that you are lazy. You can be extremely hard-working, although not consistently. Yellow in first place means that you are ambitious and eager to please. When yellow is in the later part of the spectrum, you have had your hopes and dreams dashed and you feel isolated and disappointed, often becoming defensive and withdrawn.

Comment: No, it actually took me until now to find my hopes and dreams.

BROWN is the color of physical well-being and is an indicator of how healthy you think you are. If you put brown in fourth or fifth place, you are not very concerned about your health and body. This means you are probably in good shape. Those worried about illness tend to put brown earlier in the sequence. If you choose brown as your favorite color, you are restless and insecure. If brown is in eighth place, you don't care enough for your body:you may not be as healthy as you think. Placing brown early also indicates the importance of a secure environment: refugees often pick brown first.

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    P.S. Brown is the ugliest color in the world.
    I concur.
    I want something much more different
    Not these factories or prisons
    I wish that the Earth was green again
    I wish I had a gun in my hand

--Blackbird Raum

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I found the results very inaccurate.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INTP

1) Yellow
    2) Black
    3) Blue
    4) Violet
    5) Grey
    6) Green
    7) Red
    8) Brown

hmm...

I like the yellow/black combo. Problems don't exist for me? Hardly! But I'm very optimistic. And a change is on the way? Is this some sort of horoscope?

Why does yellow make me feel happy? I don't wear yellow, and I'd never paint my walls yellow. Maybe some yellow trim here and there... weird.