First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    I also use win10 and chrome and i've been having loading issues on the forum every time I use it every since the upgrades started.
    Did you clear your cookies?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Did you clear your cookies?
    yes, i've cleared cookies/cache/etc. most of the time pages are slow to load and/or only load halfway before just stopping and i have to refresh a few times to get a fully loaded page

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

yes, i've cleared cookies/cache/etc. most of the time pages are slow to load and/or only load halfway before just stopping and i have to refresh a few times to get a fully loaded page
    I doubt seriously this has anything to do with the upgrade. It is either the Content Delivery Network or something at the Firewall of the hosting provider. I just tried something. Let me know if it works. If it doesn't, I'll contact the hosting provider.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I doubt seriously this has anything to do with the upgrade. It is either the Content Delivery Network or something at the Firewall of the hosting provider. I just tried something. Let me know if it works. If it doesn't, I'll contact the hosting provider.
    So far today it is still happening. I haven't tried it in another browser other than chrome because honestly I don't feel like downloading another browser just for the site. I'll continue to fiddle around with things to see if I can find a fix for it on my end if you can't find anything on yours

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

So far today it is still happening. I haven't tried it in another browser other than chrome because honestly I don't feel like downloading another browser just for the site. I'll continue to fiddle around with things to see if I can find a fix for it on my end if you can't find anything on yours
    I have had this happen to me and it was the firewall at the hosting provider. Will ask them.