User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Enneagram
    8w9

I actually think I would be good, but my past with people here would keep me from being able to do an even handed job. C`est la vie
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken View Post
    Not applying but I really do think @Enthusiastic_Dreamer would make an exceptional mod for this site.
    Dreamer is another option I like for mod. Hes a very friendly and approachable guy who you feel safe around and I would not hesitate to approach him for any issues I have, He is also a very positive person on the forum and is good with caring for the more sensitive members here. In other words he is a good heart for the mod team as I think mod teams all need someone who is more in feel with peoples emotions. I would defo think the forum would be a far better place with him around as another good point is that he has no real beef with anyone on here as he holds no extreme ideas and doesnt get into fights over petty things.

I'd like @MDP2525 and @Poki to consider despite their existing and likely protestations.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSE Si

Nominating @ESFJ because they reek of authority and civility

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I'd like @MDP2525 and @Poki to consider despite their existing and likely protestations.
    yes to @MDP2525, I don't know who that other guy is
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Dreamer, asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    yes to @MDP2525, I don't know who that other guy is
    I would also support @MDP2525 as moderator - she has shown herself to be even-handed and morally astute over a long track record here
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Likes asynartetic liked this post

Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I would also support @MDP2525 as moderator
    same
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

While there might also be other options, I think Anaximander and MDP2525 would do a great job in terms of being fair and balanced and approachable.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes asynartetic, captain curmudgeon liked this post

Enneagram
    8w9

Although, I don't want to saddle mdp with this job. Unless she's wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I actually think I would be good, but my past with people here would keep me from being able to do an even handed job. C`est la vie
    You just have to put that shit behind you. I've had issues with members in the past but I wouldn't allow that to cause a bias if I were a moderator. Granted, I'm speaking as a likely 9 and I don't expect you to share my way of thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    While there might also be other options, I think Anaximander and MDP2525 would do a great job in terms of being fair and balanced and approachable.
    Have you considered coming back as a mod, or is it a HELL NO proposition for you?