There once was a man from Calimandorn,
Who spent all day watching porn.
He said to himself,
"Hey, I need something else,"
And MBTI Central was born.
- NCentral closed.
- And influx of non-INTPs, and a few dissatisfied former INTPc members, migrated to INTP Central.
- The Administration of INTPc feared the new immigrants.
- Two lowly mods came up with identical plans to "solve" this "problem" for INTPc.
- One of the INTPc Mods decided to run his site, the other decided to let others run his site.
- Clearly, Mod #1 was more ambitious than Mod #2.
- Mod #2's site was the first incarnation of MBTIc.
- Unfortunately, the recent immigrants of INTPc, and the disgruntled members of INTPc, didn't like the original MBTIc, which caused it to hover in obscurity.
- The conflicts at INTPc grew greater still.
- Mod #2 decided to start a new MBTIc while becoming totally involved in its development this time (eg, Mod #2 learned a valuable lesson).
- Hence, in April of this year, the new MBTI Central was revised, pushed, and developed into this little old site you have before you today.
*Disclaimer: I reserve the right to add, modify, or delete any of the statements above. A decision to do so will be based on how strong my coffee is when I decide to read this again.
You have been warned.