User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Enhancements To Mobile Style

There have been a few enhancements made to the mobile style which were implemented today.

- A custom editor has been added that supports BB Codes - you'll see you can bold things, underline, italicize, create bullets, insert youtube video, insert image, insert link, insert basic smilies, etc.
    - You can take a picture from your phone and post it instantly (also part of the editor functionality); I looked at doing the same with videos and it could be easily done but there are concerns about the amount of space videos would take on the server so that's not getting deployed
    - Clicking on notification pop-ups now directly take you to the the expanded section that includes the relevant notifications vs. the general user profile screen
    - Multiquote has been added
    - Media library videos can now be viewed from the smart-phone
    - There was an issue where you couldn't see which private messages have been read vs. unread - that's fixed
    - Certain issues were occurring which caused linked posts (e.g. from email) to go to the top of the thread instead of the specific post - that should be fixed
    - A button has been added on the side of the thread that if you click on it, takes you to the first new post since the last time you read the thread ( @Ivy - this is what you had asked about)
    - Passwords can now be changed from the mobile style

As before, if you run into any issues, please report them here

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

There is still a little bit of tweaking and fine tuning on this right now to make things a little more polished and easy to use. It's working though.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

@highlander

I've noticed a couple bugs with the mobile version. Biggest one is that the touch target on the sidebar is slightly below the icon. So if I want to get to my Profile, for instance, I'll have to touch slightly below it for it to work.

Other bug I've seen is that some of the quote features will kick you to an error screen, but it looks like that was because the functionality hadn't been added yet.
    Likes highlander liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    @highlander I've noticed a couple bugs with the mobile version. Biggest one is that the touch target on the sidebar is slightly below the icon. So if I want to get to my Profile, for instance, I'll have to touch slightly below it for it to work. Other bug I've seen is that some of the quote features will kick you to an error screen, but it looks like that was because the functionality hadn't been added yet.
    Are these things still an issue now?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Are these things still an issue now?
    It comes and goes. Last time I really noticed it was maybe mid-last week? Overall the experience has been really good. The post writing features were a little weird for me. It took me a while to understand when and if I'd actually made a new post. I'll play with it and let you know if I see the touch issues I noticed before, and how posting is with the new quote features.

Thanks for all your work and investment in this!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

@highlander
    Got this error when I tried to accept a friend request.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    @highlander
    Got this error when I tried to accept a friend request.
    It's because it's part of UserCP which at present isn't supported by the mobile style. At some point, I may need to re-evaluate some of those things.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

There was a bug where notifications sometimes didn't take you to the correct post. It would jump to the top of the page. Near as I can tell, this is finally completely fixed

Tri-type 639
    Likes Floki liked this post