User Tag List

First 20282930313240 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Why so much damn intrigue?

I guess I should also add: bad mods are like crooked cops. Always happen to see them go down. Other mods, LOVE YOU!
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Compartmentalism is an underlying value in Western European culture, and we see that ideal in scenarios like this one. There are some people who can compartmentalize and those people can usually recognize when to withdraw from a decision. It is idealistic to assume that people can compartmentalize to a strong degree with consistency. Those who can are especially valuable in leadership positions. There are assumptions and conclusions that can creep in to decisions, or it can simply influence how they address someone out of the blue with less respect when doing forum business.
    This imbroglio does demonstrate a conflict of interest and an abuse of power.

But why should we expect anything less when MBTI has been falsified by qualified psychometricians - but this is not recognised by MBTIc members.

It is plain MBTIc does not experience cognitive dissonance because it has no intellectual integrity.

And when intellectual integrity is abandoned, conflicts of interest and abuses of power occur.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Part of me really wants to take up the challenge of trying to come up with a post that you find interesting Edahn. But a larger part of me wants to pick my nose instead, so I guess we'll never know!
    Part of me, no, all of me, wants you to post something interesting, Jeffster.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It is plain MBTIc does not experience cognitive dissonance because it has no intellectual integrity.

And when intellectual integrity is abandoned, conflicts of interest and abuses of power occur.
    Y'all got that right. Welcome to Earth, Victor.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    That last one of Don really crossed the line, I think. Still, it's amazing how many marshmellows he could fit in his mouth in that position.
    Those were marshmallows?!?

Wow... that's a relief.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Those were marshmallows?!?

Wow... that's a relief.
    Guys, I think we've got another leak.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    This imbroglio does demonstrate a conflict of interest and an abuse of power.

But why should we expect anything less when MBTI has been falsified by qualified psychometricians - but this is not recognised by MBTIc members.

You know, I'm starting to regret introducing the topic of cognitive dissonance yesterday to the forum, it's being tossed around like marshmallows in Gruffy's secret photo stash.

But I always appreciate seeing the word imbroglio on my screen. That's a fun word.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Who handled the special effects work?
    Harryhausen. It's a classic.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Harryhausen. It's a classic.
    I don't know how to feel right now...

Should I be excited or disturbed?

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I don't know how to feel right now...

Should I be excited or disturbed?
    Now that the seeds have been sown, only time will tell if they grow into skeletons.