User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Well, my dear old mate, I have chewed but so far I haven't swollowed. Perhaps I am don't understanding your point.

But is it is nice to have latin quoted at me.
    In other words, I have no idea why you quoted it at me in the first place. Or defined a really, really common phrase. But that's okay, right?

I... suppose. Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    In other words, I have no idea why you quoted it at me in the first place. Or defined a really, really common phrase. But that's okay, right?
    Well, you know, I have been called pompous more than once, so it must be true.

And in truth, I have been called pompous and patronising on more than one occasion - so I think it's unavoidable.

Sure, I would like to have the common touch, but I guess I will have to settle for patriarchal, pompous and patronising.

I am a complete sucker for alliteration whether it is, Victor, Veni, Vidi, Vici, or whether it is patriarchal, pompous and patronising.

Probably a character flaw.

Oberon

I enjoy being around pompous people. It gives me the moral freedom to indulge my own propensity to be pompous, which normally I have to try to keep in check.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Victor's playing us all for fools. *celebrate good times come on*

MBTI
    INTP

What exactly did you people think a moderator's job was, exactly? Have you ever done it? Was it on FluffyBunnyHarmonyRainbowpuke.com??

Would you honestly prefer that they make their votes on who gets banned, who gets second chances, and who should be a new mod WITHOUT ANY DISCUSSION?!?

Seriously, my opinion of a huge chunk of people around here has plummeted drastically with your explosive reactions to learning that moderators, *GASP*, don't like everyone equally, and actually talk to each other about such feelings. You are taking something totally common and necessary and blowing it into some pathetic middleschool emo drama frenzy. You're completely ignoring everything but what Zergling printed, which was entirely selected to further his own ends, and by doing so you are ZERGLING'S SUCKER. Congratulations!

Since when do you expect a community to be comprised of people who are never irritated by each other and never notice each other's flaws? Only perfect people need apply, maybe? Pretend to like everyone or else? Get a grip, y'all, srsly.
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I enjoy being around pompous people. It gives me the moral freedom to indulge my own propensity to be pompous, which normally I have to try to keep in check.
    We can be the two Pompeys together.

Always remembering that Pompey was defeated by Julius Caesar in 49 BC.

So our mutual pomposity will be kept in check by the constant need to keep looking over our shoulders for big Juley.

Oberon

So our mutual pomposity will be kept in check by the constant need to keep looking over our shoulders for big Juley.
    Maybe we should get a Brutus on the payroll...?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Victor's playing us all for fools. *celebrate good times come on*
    Good heavens, Jack, I would never take you for a fool - anyone who give his location as the Noosphere can't be all bad.

Maybe we should get a Brutus on the payroll...?
    It's true, even brutes have their purposes.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, all I can say is, I hope I wasn't forgotten in all this mess. Hopefully someone found something rude to say about me, or I haven't been trying hard enough!
    Frankly, you're just not evil enough to warrant special attention.

Try harder.

Ya know, I feel the same way - there is no such thing as bad publicity.
    You're not evil enough either.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Frankly, you're just not evil enough to warrant special attention.

Try harder.
    You have cankles.