User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mobile Friendly Changes

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    359 sp/so
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    If you're seeing a basic vBulletin board on mobile, your browser may have a "Request Desktop Site" option or equivalent. In Chrome in your options, scroll down and check the option there to get the old view for now.
    This is what I do, even on the smallest of phone screens. Then again, I like how navigable the site is in 'full-blown' mode.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Hm - it's supposed to look like this

Attachment 13540
    Looks like that, but everything is too large for my taste. It kinda sucks that for some reason even tho i use desktop mode on my phone, i still get this overly compact version of the website. So it looks like the changes are not only for mobile version of the site, but to regular version of the site when accessed through non mobile view from phone. Would be cool if this only applied to mobile version of the site, because the changes are affecting people who like to view websites as if through regular browser. I mean people who use mobile version is the people in need of some changes to mobile version of the website, and people who like to use the website as "normal website" size are not.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung