User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Jokes aside, though i feel glad (extremely) at the progress made by equalist groups (same sex marriages, feminism) in the west -because i believe that gaining rights in these areas also somehow positively deals with racism, bigotry, secularism, religious obsession-, sometimes i feel that they are fighting (esp feminists) in the wrong parts of the world.
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

The OP here is self-righteous and pontificating; all too typical fare for its poster. Smugness is literally oozing from many of the following comments.

Contemporary feminism needs a facelift, and badly. All I see are entitled, pampered women and their playthings whining about how they and "all women" supposedly suffer. Cry me a fucking river. They'll really suffer when daddy cuts the allowance, and how ironic that will be.

There are many legitimate feminist issues, but these do not include (to start at the most laughable) "mansplaining" and making boys play with dolls. While the feminists post nonsense on Tumblr, on the other side of the city women are being beaten up and raped in the streets, but that is an issue your average feminist just will not touch as too many rapists aren't white.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    The OP here is self-righteous and pontificating; all too typical fare for its poster. Smugness is literally oozing from many of the following comments.

Contemporary feminism needs a facelift, and badly. All I see are entitled, pampered women and their playthings whining about how they and "all women" supposedly suffer. Cry me a fucking river. They'll really suffer when daddy cuts the allowance, and how ironic that will be.

There are many legitimate feminist issues, but these do not include (to start at the most laughable) "mansplaining" and making boys play with dolls. While the feminists post nonsense on Tumblr, on the other side of the city women are being beaten up and raped in the streets, but that is an issue your average feminist just will not touch as too many rapists aren't white.
    It was an April Fools' joke.
    Likes Hard, Ivy, Floki, BadOctopus, 93JC and 2 others liked this post

The op was joking in the op.

Obviously the men should go fight these societies which lack in law and order and equal rights (for women and certain other groups) so that feminists could put those men in their place.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

I'm curious; mainly because I can't honestly believe that anyone who has read this thread would believe it anything other then jest. I'm curious because there is simply no way this ends well for you, no way it doesn't end up reflecting badly on you:

Either you are the fumbling, bumbler who failed to see the hyperbole, that was so outrageous it almost rivals Ozymandias; despite it having been explained.

Or you are zealot intent on twisting a ridiculous Aprils Fool joke into a platform from which you can spew forth vaguely coherent ramblings. A move that would isolate what support you might have, and simultaneously launch a thousand facepalms that would in turn cause a world crushing Tsunami.

No, no, no obviously yours is also satirical. The prototypical late teens, early twenties, socially awkward indignant. Who projects his rampant insecurities (Most of which are related to not living up to his traditional masculine standards.) on to the internet in the hopes that somewhere, someone will believe his generic brand of mysterious loner with-totally-subtle-implications-that-they're-a-genius. The validation of a faceless nameless electronic entity..... is anything so sweet?

Masterful, absolutely masterful, your performance was perfect, spotless. I have no idea how you pulled it off bravo bravo!
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”
    Likes Ivy, Floki, Nicodemus, BadOctopus, BluRoses and 1 others liked this post

I boil bunnies.

Are you going to take my post seriously, too?
    Likes Ivy, BluRoses liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

too many rapists aren't white.
    The fact that you actually believe this (and don't back it up with facts) is worse than you not getting the April Fool's/satirical thread. I'm only surprised that it took you 5 pages to reply.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Ivy, Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I really thought I made the OP ridiculous enough that nobody would actually be "fooled," but it looks like I underestimated a few people's capacity for believing in straw feminists. Still, it warms my heart that most people did get it and played along. I had fun. I guess I should have put a trigger warning on the post, though.
    Likes BluRoses, Wind Up Rex liked this post

High score on disagreeableness, hm?
    Likes Hard, BluRoses liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    And now let us pay homage to our glorious queen.

Taylor Swift looks like shit without her makeup.
    Likes BadOctopus, BluRoses liked this post