User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Also behind every woman is her bum.
    Likes Ivy, BluRoses liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    How very modernist, there is no past, there is no future, there is no legacy, there is no other, there is only the self-sufficient self in splendid isolation.

NB those were lies when first they were told, to men, let alone now recycled for the attention of women.

The number of people who thought this was real kind of explains why some people are so opposed to feminism. If I thought this was actual feminism instead of a comical exaggeration, it would make me mad, too.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari
    Likes Hard, Ivy, Cygnus, gromit, BluRoses liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    The number of people who thought this was real kind of explains why some people are so opposed to feminism. If I thought this was actual feminism instead of a comical exaggeration, it would make me mad, too.
    Should be so easily triggered as all that?

Like I saw that cartoon strip of the feminist liberal getting triggered by the rules of chess before but precisely the same thing happens with the people who are sensitive or intolerant of feminism itself.

There's a lot of people who put their time just pinballing from one triggering phase to another, there's also people who bluff themselves that they arent anything like that and lurk until such times they can trigger others and laugh/enjoy their discomfort from not exhibiting the sorts of self-control they imagine they possess, that's a variety of trolling but no matter how much people imagine or riff about this adding up to their superiority or greater self-possession its they're focus in the first place and ultimately they are just as trapped by that thinking as the person unconsciously or half awares who is constantly in a triggered phase.

I've yet to decide which is the less healthy or stable thinking/behaviour, being constantly triggered or constantly and deliberately seeking to trigger others. They are both pretty messed up and make for the sorts of people anyone could do with a lot less to do with.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Should be so easily triggered as all that?

Like I saw that cartoon strip of the feminist liberal getting triggered by the rules of chess before but precisely the same thing happens with the people who are sensitive or intolerant of feminism itself.

There's a lot of people who put their time just pinballing from one triggering phase to another, there's also people who bluff themselves that they arent anything like that and lurk until such times they can trigger others and laugh/enjoy their discomfort from not exhibiting the sorts of self-control they imagine they possess, that's a variety of trolling but no matter how much people imagine or riff about this adding up to their superiority or greater self-possession its they're focus in the first place and ultimately they are just as trapped by that thinking as the person unconsciously or half awares who is constantly in a triggered phase.

I've yet to decide which is the less healthy or stable thinking/behaviour, being constantly triggered or constantly and deliberately seeking to trigger others. They are both pretty messed up and make for the sorts of people anyone could do with a lot less to do with.

Lol, the irony.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
    Likes 93JC, BluRoses liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I want a Queen to protect me.

(Not the gay kind.)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords, is that you?
    Likes Ivy, prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

He's got hurt feelings, he's got hurt feelings.
    Likes BadOctopus, BluRoses liked this post

Enneagram

Bret, do you think my facial features are too deep-set to be considered classically handsome?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

It is abjectly shameful that such blatant political posturing has been made an "announcement". Get over yourselves!

Regardless of how I or anybody else feels about this topic it is not appropriate here.