User Tag List

First 3111213

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    like @kyueei said pain sucks but no excuse to hurt others cuz of it. Everyone has been in pain at some point if someone's just attacking someone for no reason other then they had a bad day i'm on the fence about if the person deserves it though.
    To be honest I think its a little mad that craziness or long winded stories about experiencing pain will get people a free pass when some of the bans dont appear to be about those things at all, its something which someone who has been banned will use in order to get their ban lifted, nothing surer, rather than be likely to be something that's obviously been a factor in their being banned in the first place.

Some of the worst trolling and surely sanctionable behaviour looks much more to be driven by focused and sadistic streaks rather than someone emoting.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    To be honest I think its a little mad that craziness or long winded stories about experiencing pain will get people a free pass when some of the bans dont appear to be about those things at all, its something which someone who has been banned will use in order to get their ban lifted, nothing surer, rather than be likely to be something that's obviously been a factor in their being banned in the first place.

Some of the worst trolling and surely sanctionable behaviour looks much more to be driven by focused and sadistic streaks rather than someone emoting.
    i sent you a rep so you know. But name one instance where someone got a ban shortened because of some pain irl?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i sent you a rep so you know. But name one instance where someone got a ban shortened because of some pain irl?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mychemicalkilljoy View Post
    I don't think anyone should be banned permanently unless they have repeatedly hurt people. Even then, they should be offered a second chance. You never know who is hurting inside and how they react to pain.
    Click on the link for some choice Calvin and Hobbes:

Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip, March 22, 1989 on GoComics.com
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Thank goodness Swivelinglight and SimulatedWorld are back. There's a couple more I'd like to see back, but that's a good start.

Errors in permabans can be made, and it is of utmost importance that these corrections be made. I vote yes.
    Likes Zeno liked this post

None of the people I'd like to see back were permabanned, they just disappeared one day.

Try reversing that.

OK taking a different tact for a moment, and being less all angry as fuck about it, sorry for that, TJ overide, would the reversal of permabans see the return of Uber?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    OK taking a different tact for a moment, and being less all angry as fuck about it, sorry for that, TJ overide, would the reversal of permabans see the return of Uber?
    Individuals wishing to have a permaban reversed must make a direct request to one of the forum mods. This must provide an extremely sound justification for why they should be allowed to return, including an explanation of what has transpired in their lives such that they will not resume the behavior(s) for which they were originally permabanned. It is assumed, though not explicitly required, that some considerable time will have passed between the permaban and the reversal request.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...