User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP

I'm looking at it, but haven't bothered doing anything yet... seems to me the best way of doing it (unless Haight desperately wants to do it alone) would be to solve it as if it was a challenge. I'm not very experienced with html coding (nor drupal), but I know photoshop fairly well. Others have probably done more with html than me but less with photoshop.

Unless there's some genious out there who knows both design, coding and photoshop better than the rest (and feel like putting in the hours), I suggest we cooperate, brainstorm etc. together and see what we come up with. I'm more than willing to come up with ideas and image suggestions if someone tells me what we're going for.

Is it a frontpage similar to that of INTPc we're after (with new posts etc) or just a more flashy, static front page?
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

As a rather off chance, don't spose you've tried asking Rivercrow nicely have you?

I realise she's retired from the forums at present but such a challenge may pique her interest. I do know that the last forum she built was using Drupal.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTj

I think that would be a wasted effort, Xander.

However, fc is supposed to download a Drupal template that we purchased. Once he does that - hopefully today, since that will give me two full days to work with it - I'll start working on the text, links, and general content.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    However, fc is supposed to download a Drupal template that we purchased. Once he does that - hopefully today, since that will give me two full days to work with it - I'll start working on the text, links, and general content.
    Thanks, I love you, man!

"The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight