User Tag List

First 123

Thread: New Home Page

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I actually have GrayFolio loaded from down at the page bottom pull-down-- I can see it and change to and from it.

What browser are you in, or are you on smartphone or what exactly?
    In the drop down menu at the bottom of the page I have standard styles -new header and mobile styles.

That's it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The polls are fixed now. That's working.

I let the developer know there is an issue with some browsers and available templates. Not sure what is happening there.

On the color - it looks more purple than I thought it would. Maybe we should start a thread on the color scheme and do a vote. If you don't like the purple, there is a default light blue/gray color. The Forum Improvement committee members looked at two colors and liked the darker color more, but i see what we ended up with is more purple than blue. Here is a mock-up that @Eilonwy created that shows a couple of representative colors. We decided not to do the two tone thing.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img742/9140/92b219.jpg

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I like it. The rosé color is a bit wrong, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    It's rosé for you? It's supposed to be a percentage of the dark blue in the logo, which should look sort of purplish/blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Trying to get grey folio back. Would that still be in settings, I couldn't find in under forum skin?
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I like it! Nice work. It looks very sleek and clean. It is definitely very purple for me - a misty lavender. I do not dislike it, but I think you could also easily tone it more towards muted blue and it would look nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    Poverty blue, this won't do! Poverty blue, this won't do!

Greyfolio belongs to you and me, give greyfolio back to the people!
    On Greyfolio not being there, the developer said all you had to do is clear your cache. I tested it with Fred (our dummy user) and it seems to work. He is going to change the header to include the revised fields in the upper right hand corner to match those in the default (new) template.

The color has been changed. We don't have to keep this though. It's configurable. If someone wants to pick out the perfect color here, we can try it out.

ColorPicker.com - Quick Online Color Picker Tool

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    The color has been changed.
    Much better.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    On Greyfolio not being there, the developer said all you had to do is clear your cache. I tested it with Fred (our dummy user) and it seems to work. He is going to change the header to include the revised fields in the upper right hand corner to match those in the default (new) template.

The color has been changed. We don't have to keep this though. It's configurable. If someone wants to pick out the perfect color here, we can try it out.

ColorPicker.com - Quick Online Color Picker Tool
    Grayfolio is back for me as of last night.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

I like the blue.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    I like the blue.
    It is adequate.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    It is adequate.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I like the blue, too!

@highlander, I was thinking, the front page links for enneatypes are in a nice numerical order, and the MBTI types are neatly organized, as well. However, the way they are grouped, I feel like types that already tend to frequent the site most are listed towards the top (INxx, NFs, etc). Do you think there would be any advantage in terms of attracting more type diversity if less common (to here) types were listed near the top, perhaps starting with SFJs or STJs? I don't have much marketing experience, so I have no idea if this would have a significant impact, but I thought it might be worth pondering.

Enneagram

I really like the new homepage. It's very clean, or something. Nice work guys