First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Why are there dogs in a basket at the top of every page?
    You have to admit they are kind of cute

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Because we love them, and we want them, and we want them in a basket

~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes highlander, thoughtlost liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    You have to admit they are kind of cute

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Because we love them, and we want them, and we want them in a basket
    I don't think there are actual puppies.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I get a blank, white page.
    What kind of phone do you have? Also, when did this start happening? I just got a new phone and am having exactly the same problem.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    What kind of phone do you have? Also, when did this start happening? I just got a new phone and am having exactly the same problem.
    'About a week ago', I said on the 11th. Nexus 5.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Summarizing recent changes/updates

October

Additional Resources – Take a look at the home page and notice there is a new icon on the upper right hand side called "Additional Resources". Click on that. This is the beginnings of an area of the site where we point to the best content on personality type on the web. It's basically a directory where we'll highlight the best sources of information available. It is expected this will be very selective. Please feel free to nominate sites for consideration.

New Moderators- @Ene and @skylights joined the modbox . Some inactive mods or admins were removed - specifically @Patches @Haight and @Randomnity. We greatly appreciate all of their contributions and hope they come back and spend more time here at some point in the future .

Enneagram Survey – We worked with Enneagram Explorations to promote a research survey they are conducting relating to Enneagram and MBTI. It will be interesting to see the results and if this kind of teaming relationship has positive benefits.

Fixed Problem With Mobile - We discovered that the old mobile interface wasn't compatible with our new home page resulting in a blank screen. It's been disabled. Options for mobile users include Tapatalk and the full website version.
    Last edited by highlander; 10-27-2015 at 01:21 AM.

Tri-type 639
    Likes GarrotTheThief, skylights, EJCC liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Huh. Good stuff all around. Cheers.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

November and First Half of December

No Significant Changes – There were almost no significant changes on the site. We upgraded a few site mods which is invisible to you. We have done a little reordering of the main Forum page. For people who are visitors to the site, we eliminated tabs that were irrelevant to them (like Blogs, Rules, FAQ, etc.).

Future changes will likely focus on growing our community and publication/visibility of quality content.

Help Wanted - One of our members who was going to organize the member of the month feature on the home page became unavailable to perform this task because of unforeseen circumstances. If there is anyone who wants to volunteer to orchestrate that, it would be much appreciated .

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

January and February 2015

New Subforum Icons – Through contributions of our members and the efforts of a graphic artist, we installed a new set of subforum icons on the site. For those who prefer a more vanilla looking interface, they also have the option to turn this off in UserCP

Reputation History – Reputations on UserCP are now limited to the last 10. A new reputation history function is accessible from the Quick Links submenu.

Social Sharing – We added social sharing buttons to a few of the forum pages.

Additional Resources - As noted in October, there is a directory of additional resources about personality type accessible from the home page. I'm gradually filling this out. Any suggestions or ideas on things to add in there will be welcome. Right now, you get to it by clicking on the TypologyCentral Wikisource button. This will change shortly to an "Additional Resources" button. Wikisource will then point to the actual Wiki itself.

Wiki - A new Wiki is going to be installed shortly. It will start out as an "empty shell". We'll be looking for volunteers to assist with this so if anyone is interested, please let me know. We are using the same software that Wikipedia uses to implement this.

VBMail - We installed a new plug-in called VBMail. This provides the ability to send email communication to forum members. We can create mailing lists with it and the program sends out each email individually. It will prevent issues such as the one we had last summer. I have been testing it over the past couple of weeks and am going to be using it to send out a forum-wide newsletter to our close to 21,000 members. We had discussed this last fall and there was mixed feedback on the idea of a newsletter. I would ask that you please be patient with this idea. I think I can do something with it and it will be good for the forum. If you don't like it, there is an unsubscribe link.

Personality Tests On The Home Page - We'll be adding a list of personality tests on the home page. The idea is to have the very best ones available in one place. It will be a mixture of free ones and ones that cost money. Any ideas for the tests to add there would be appreciated. I'd like to keep the list to the top 10 or 15 max.

Featured Member - One member will be featured on a regular basis. It will change something along the lines of a monthly basis. Congratulations on @jscrothers as the current Featured Member.

Tri-type 639
    Likes /DG/, EJCC, PeaceBaby liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Loving the new icons on the subforums!
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp
    Likes highlander, EJCC liked this post