MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what's with the orange rectangles?
    On the notice for new members? That's the background for VBulletin notices. It was always there. It was just smaller so you might not have noticed it.

That's a lot of notices

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    On the notice for new members? That's the background for VBulletin notices. It was always there. It was just smaller so you might not have noticed it.

That's a lot of notices
    no on the thread listings. there's an orange rectangle. and click on it code pops up

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no on the thread listings. there's an orange rectangle. and click on it code pops up

Oh I see. Those are RSS feed links for the public areas of the forum.

So like the way we subscribe to RSS feeds on a few sites - like as in this thread that is started here - others can do that with our site and subscribe to our public/guest threads. You'll notice the subforums that require you to be a member or have higher privileges, such as private blogs, do not have the orange thing and no RSS feed link. It is only there for subforums visible via guest access.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Establish Typology Wiki - including written and audio-visual content, RSS feeds (not thread based) – consider asking members what content would be most valuable to them
    This is not the first time I've seen the word wiki around here. Is the "Media" considered part of this?

I saw this recently and I think it's great!

Also...shouldn't we all be tagged in this one, it's one of the more important ongoing threads imo.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    This is not the first time I've seen the word wiki around here. Is the "Media" considered part of this?

I saw this recently and I think it's great!

Also...shouldn't we all be tagged in this one, it's one of the more important ongoing threads imo.
    These concepts are sort of evolving. The idea was to have a wiki and include text and video content in it. But we have the media library and that is sort of become like a wiki but just with videos. Bottom line is the "wiki" per se will be a different thing than the media library. We will do one of two things - either choose a product like mediawiki or develop a custom one in VBulletin. The developer doesn't seem to like MediaWiki. It is something about incompatibility between it and VBulletin. He wants to do a custom one. We were just talking about it tonight.

Tagging everyone is a good idea.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I wanted to provide a quick update to everyone on the new home page. The developer is working on this and making progress. He ran into some technical snags - specifically limitations with VBulletin CMS, which is what our current home page is developed in. So, he is using a different method now and we are making progress. I saw an initial version of parts of it last night. It's going to look great! I think we'll have it deployed in about a week or so.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Summarizing recent changes/updates

September

New Home Page – We implemented a new home page. Thanks to everyone on the forum improvement committee who contributed on this and especially to @Eilonwy who helped us to do the graphics and mockups. Important changes included:
    - The addition of Hot Threads, which shows in descending order the threads with the most posts in the last 24 hours
    - Different views/content that make sense for both members and non-members (previous home page looked ok to members but horrible to non members)
    - A Celebrity Typing Poll that randomly changes every time you bring up the home page
    - Links to portions of the video library for each of the 16 types as well as Enneagram
    - Featured video
    - Featured member

Like Button – We added a new like button by implementing the DragonByte Advanced Post Thanks/Like plugin

We're on Twitter and Tumblr- We have a presence on Twitter and a blog on Tumblr. It's nascent/emerging. We tweeting new threads from the core Typology sections of the forum. I also go in and post or blog on an occasional basis. Here are the links to them.

Tumblr Blog

Twitter Feed

Upgraded Tapatalk Interface – There was a significant upgrade to Tapatalk. Interested in any feedback people might have on it.

Tri-type 639

Upgraded Tapatalk Interface – There was a significant upgrade to Tapatalk. Interested in any feedback people might have on it.
    I have been unable to visit the site via smart phone for about a week or so. I don't use the app, though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I have been unable to visit the site via smart phone for about a week or so. I don't use the app, though.
    What happens?

Tri-type 639

What happens?
    I get a blank, white page.