First 1234 Last

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Yeezus. There's been a lot going on. Cool to see a running list.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

^^^ that needs to go. very very ugly.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by YUI View Post
    When I go to the homepage and I'm not logged in, there's a new "Welcome to TypologyCentral" graphic. I like the graphic; it looks good, and it's genuinely welcoming. But the word "TypologyCentral" has a squiggly red "spellchecker line" under it. (That is, the squiggly red line looks like the way that Apple's spellchecker signals a misspelled word.) It looks like someone did a screengrab of the graphic while their Apple spellchecker was on and signalling that "TypologyCentral" needs correcting. IMHO, that looks a bit strange. It makes me think that *my* spellchecker is on or something.

IOW, I'm just being picky here: You might want to consider a different way to highlight the word "TypologyCentral" in the graphic.

But the graphic looks good otherwise.
    yeah I saw the same thing but I was logged in i just closed the two banners. I didn't like the color scheme to sacharine for my tastes, like trying to hard to be nice. like you know um telly tubbies they look nice and welcoming but then they murder you.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    I agree - or at least it needs to be cleaned up considerably: match existing colors, and especially match the size of the rest of the page. When I first logged on, this section overhung the rest of the page on the right hand side by 25-35%
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Yes and if its an image with text, google can't search that.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I agree - or at least it needs to be cleaned up considerably: match existing colors, and especially match the size of the rest of the page. When I first logged on, this section overhung the rest of the page on the right hand side by 25-35%

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah I saw the same thing but I was logged in i just closed the two banners. I didn't like the color scheme to sacharine for my tastes, like trying to hard to be nice. like you know um telly tubbies they look nice and welcoming but then they murder you.
    Thanks for the feedback. I made it look a little better. I'll never get a job as a graphic artist, that is for sure. Maybe there is a way to autosize the graphic in HTML. I don't know how to do it. @Eilonwy is going to make a nicer looking version.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Yes and if its an image with text, google can't search that.
    Believe it or not, this is actually the whole point of it being a graphic. As I have learned, the problem is that if it is a text field (which is what it was before), when the search engine robots index our site, it sees that same text on every single page of the forum because the bot is an unregistered user. Google likes for every page to be unique so it hurts us to have it in text.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The graphic/notice should be better now. Take a look. @Coriolis @Vasilisa @chickpea @prplchknz

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    The graphic/notice should be better now. Take a look. @Coriolis @Vasilisa @chickpea @prplchknz
    definitely better and fits better with the forum.

In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

July

In a continued effort to provide you with updates on developments, here are things that have been completed during the last month

Socionics Type Displayed Below Avatar – We’ve had Socionics type in the user profile for some time. You asked that we add this below your avatar on posts. That was added at the beginning of the month.

Streamlining the Menu Structure – We had a fair bit of duplication within our menu structure. It was kludgey and not working exactly right. The structure has been revamped, including the addition of some new views such as activity stream, my threads, my posts, etc. Thanks for your patience as we went through those refinements.

Typology Media Library – We added a new typology media library and populated it with about 180 videos on various typology topics. I spent a lot of time picking the best videos I could find, including several videos on each type. It is searchable by tags and there is some great stuff out there. Check it out.

Remove Unnecessary VBulletin Modifications – I had a programmer do an evaluation of all of our plug-ins and add-on products. We have been removing some that provided low value. We have improved site performance and response time by removing some things we didn’t need. Thank you for your feedback as we refined what we wanted and what we didn’t.

New Welcome Banner - We changed our welcome banner for non-members (guests). You won't see it if you are always logged in but here is what it looks like. It only shows up the first page of a guest's session.

Fixing The Missing Post Problem – After much diagnosis, we figured out what was causing the missing post problem. We had an automated program that was adding thread tags and VBulletin’s cloud tag functionality apparently isn’t meant to scale for a forum as large as ours. The cloud tag functionality added an immense amount of overhead to the system resulting in performance issues and frequent temporary corruption of some threads. It's fixed now

Not Done But Coming Soon

Home Page Update - As I said before, sometime soon, I hope to have a significantly enhanced home page. It's still in the process of being designed.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    yupp

what's with the orange rectangles?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all