First 456

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    the post disappearing is happening again. It's saying i posted in the what are you eating thread but my post doesn't show up
    Are you sure? If that's true, I'm going to be very disappointed.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Are you sure? If that's true, I'm going to be very disappointed.
    yeah but it's there now.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

UserCP timed out on me just now when I was trying to access that tab.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    yupp

Just kill the cloud seriously it's making posts dissapear. i will kill the cloud if I can find it, but you can't kill god. he's too far away
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

@highlander, posts are missing in the Rant Thread that show up on my Friends' Activities list. Yep, the missing posts are back.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Just kill the cloud seriously it's making posts dissapear. i will kill the cloud if I can find it, but you can't kill god. he's too far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    @highlander, posts are missing in the Rant Thread that show up on my Friends' Activities list. Yep, the missing posts are back.
    Damn. I just cleared all the tags. Thanks so much for the prompt feedback.

There is a reason I am persistent in trying this. We have an enormous amount of information on the forum but it is hard to find things, which has caused us to talk about automatically tagging threads. It's been on the radar to implement something like this since last October. Bologna actually talked about writing some custom code to do it. It just so happens that we have some software that we have installed that offers this as a relatively new feature. If we can't get it to work without having performance suffering though, it's not worth it.

I'm going to ask the developer of the mod to look at it and see if there is something I am doing wrong where we can get this to work. It could be that our forum is just too large. We have an awful lot of threads.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639