User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I think this might be fixed. It had to do with cloud tagging of all things.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

No issues in a few days.

Seems this problem is corrected.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

@highlander, the tag cloud seems to be back. I'm seeing little blue tickets here and there again.
    Last edited by Eilonwy; 08-09-2014 at 11:33 AM.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    @highlander, the tag cloud seems to be back. I'm seeing little blue tickets here and there again.
    What do you mean little blue tickets?

I did apply some tags to threads but thought the tag cloud was off. Is there a problem?

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    What do you mean little blue tickets?

I did apply some tags to threads but thought the tag cloud was off. Is there a problem?
    From the Private Blogs Forum--blue tickets which indicate the tag cloud:

From my own blog--I didn't add this, it just showed up:

When I click on View Tag Cloud in my own blog. Again, I did not add these and I rarely talk about enneagram in my blog, so I don't know where these tags came from:

As for problems, not so far, but the forum has slowed way down for me yesterday and today.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    From the Private Blogs Forum--blue tickets which indicate the tag cloud:

From my own blog--I didn't add this, it just showed up:

When I click on View Tag Cloud in my own blog. Again, I did not add these and I rarely talk about enneagram in my blog, so I don't know where these tags came from:

As for problems, not so far, but the forum has slowed way down for me yesterday and today.
    Good to know about the slowness. I only applied tags to threads started since the beginning of the new year.

It's not the tags themselves that are the problems by the way. It's just the cloud functionality.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

@Eilonwy can you let me know if you think it's faster now?

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

It does seem to be faster than it was earlier today. I especially had noticed a slow down whenever I tried to post anything and that seems to have improved.
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

the post disappearing is happening again. It's saying i posted in the what are you eating thread but my post doesn't show up
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

It's starting to slow down for me again.
    Johari / Nohari