User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Missing post in the Random Thought Thread.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Anyone else see new people posting and announced, to then go in the thread and not find their posts?

Supposedly, Nico posted last in this thread, but all I see is my own last post.

Edit: ahh there he is - after I go in to edit in my own post.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

On a computer now instead of my phone. I'm noticing something else wrong with the the little trick I was doing via chubber and amar.

Asked to stay on the page, c&ped the text, reloaded the page, and the post wasn't there at all. Submitted again, and it went right through. It seems to be intermittent lapses of slowness in the forum, and once it speeds up again and refreshes itself (I'm thinking the refresh button on my browser is not the source of this) it's fine.

THIS time, in the neckbeard thread, I reply to Nocap, write it up, ask to stay on the page, reload it, my post isn't there. So I c&p, submit, and it says it was duplicated from a post in the last 5 minutes. But the post is not there. I reload the entire forum, clicking out of it and coming back to it. No luck, it says I already made that exact post in the past 5 minutes, but there's nothing there. So I'm assuming it will post later and it is the issue with delayed postings on the forum as well? Though now I'm stuck with holding onto this post until I can see it so I don't have to type it up again. :/
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ok so obviously the missing post issue is still happening. This is a sporadic issue where specific threads are getting temporarily corrupted. As I've stated, we're turning off one forum modification (mod) at a time to see if the problem is fixed when that mod is turned off. There are two more mods to go and shutting them off will be noticeable. The next mod I'm turning off now is Advanced User Tagging. This is what gives you notifications on quoted posts, visitor messages, allows thread tagging, hash tagging and things like that. So you are going to NOT GET SOME NOTIFICATIONS WHEN IT"S OFF.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Oh nooo... I like those notifications... they made life so much easier than subscribing to everything... If it turns out to be that as an issue I'd deal with double posts.. I'll keep updating either way if I notice problems.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Oh nooo... I like those notifications... they made life so much easier than subscribing to everything... If it turns out to be that as an issue I'd deal with double posts.. I'll keep updating either way if I notice problems.
    It should only be temporary while we're diagnosing the problem.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    It should only be temporary while we're diagnosing the problem.
    I can deal then!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ok, Advanced User Tagging has been turned back on. There is one more to go (called DBSEO) and it's off now.

The problem with this being off is that some links may not work properly - such as links to specific posts.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Is the missing post problem actually not occurring anymore? If so, I think we may have found our problem.

Tri-type 639