User Tag List

Thread: Sound Cloud Added to BB Code Options

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Default Sound Cloud Added to BB Code Options

Sound Cloud is an audio platform that enables sound creators to upload, record, promote, and share their originally-created sounds. You might have also seen it used on a variety of media sites (from mainstream to niche news). Typology Central users will now have an option besides video (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) to share sound.

The Sound Cloud icon is located on your BBCODE menu bar, next to the strikeout, mention, and spoiler icons:

(For those of you who manually type codes, it's just "[ SOUNDCLOUD]" and "[/ SOUNDCLOUD]" with the spaces removed.)

To use, paste your SoundCloud link into your post, select the link, then click the icon. The BBCODE will be inserted around your link. Here is an example of an enacted SoundCloud link:

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Oo finally!! I spent so long trying to find a yt vid of a song I wanted to share this weekend and I only had the souncloud link. Yay