User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Mini-Youtube In Profile Upgrade

We've been having some problems with the Mini-Youtube in the Member Profile. It isn't working properly and there is a new version available. We're going to try that new version out.

In order to upgrade to the new version we have to remove the old one first. That means the video on your profile is going to go away and you'll have to recreate a new one.

If you decide to put a new youtube video out there when the new version is installed, please MAKE SURE AUTOPLAY IS OFF. If it's on, then the video starts every time another member opens your profile and it just really annoys the heck out of people .

EDIT: The New Version Is Installed Now

INSTRUCTIONS: To get this to work, proceed with the following steps:

1. Go to the page of the video you want on YouTube and click on "Share This Video"; Copy the URL you see there
    2. Go into UserCP (Control Panel) and under My Settings, My Account, select Edit YouTube Options
    3. Paste the URL you just copied into "Share This Video Link"
    4. Pick YouTube Menu Color of "Light"
    5. Make sure YouTube AutoStart is set to NO

That's it. Feel free to post if you have any questions or problems.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes The Penguin liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

See attached for an example of how to set it up. You can include two videos now.

Mini-Youtube In Profile Upgrade-mini-youtube-setup-jpg

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

just wanted to add that it is in a different place than the old one.

rather than go to edit profile and enter the youtube video like you did before you pick the edit youtube options tab from the sidebar.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    just wanted to add that it is in a different place than the old one.

rather than go to edit profile and enter the youtube video like you did before you pick the edit youtube options tab from the sidebar.
    I believe you can move it. That is one of the settings. Not all of the positions work though.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

No I'm sorry i mean that the place that you enter the you tube link is different. it's not under edit profile but rather edit YouTube options.

Just wanted to mention it incase anyone else ran into the issue i did.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison