User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    lol. It sounds like power... but... well, did you ever see Spiderman?
    My e6 sense is tingling.

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Zara pulled his usual narcissistic rage response. Wait until he floods your reps, PMs and quotes the same posts of yours multiple times when you disagree with him. Then you'll understand.

Congrats @EJCC. Good choice.
    Glad you're back @Jennifer. Blue suits you.
    Sorry to see you go @garbage. Not that I've been around much but from little exposure, you appeared to be a decent mod.
    Interestingly enough, I saw his ban coming a few weeks ago, when he claimed to have NPD. Not that he necessarily does have NPD, but once you make an admission like that, you begin to subjectively excuse your behavior insofar as you understand the diagnostics, while at the same time incriminating yourself.

Not to mention the number of times he's been banned in the past and just... how he operates. If the new moderation tilted in its biases in a way that put Z at a disadvantage, it was simply the nail in the coffin for what would have been an inevitability.

I think it's kind of crappy that this thread degenerated into a discussion about him. Gratz, @Jennifer and @EJCC.

Anew Leaf

I can't believe I am saying this, but I wonder if this thread should be split. I think it's a disservice to @EJCC and @Jennifer to turn their yay welcome amgs pudding thread into a discussion about Zara's ban. That topic could be discussed without raining on their parade so much.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I can't believe I am saying this, but I wonder if this thread should be split. I think it's a disservice to @EJCC and @Jennifer to turn their yay welcome amgs pudding thread into a discussion about Zara's ban. That topic could be discussed without raining on their parade so much.
    Yeah was feeling that too. on my phone atm tho.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Well, @Jennifer, now you have to explain yourself. I thought you liked your freedom.
    Too costly...right?

Right?

Congratulations to you both!

And nice work @garbage (there IS treasure in trash!)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    The entire discussion about Zarathustra's ban has been moved to the thread already established for that purpose, leaving this thread for discussion of our two "new" additions to the modstaff and associated relevant frivolity.
    Last edited by Coriolis; 05-26-2014 at 01:44 AM. Reason: fixed link
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Default La Belle Dame Sans Merci

I have tried to get alongside Jennifer and look into her mind, and I have even tried to look inside her heart, but to no avail. Jennifer remains opaque to me.

This is extraordinary as Jennifer is a founder of Typology Central even before it became Typology Central, and Jennifer is our premium poster. Yet the mystery remains.

Like Parsifal I seek the Grail Castle but am turned away at the very gates.

This is why I sojourn here, alone and palely loitering, though the sedge is withered from the lake, and no birds sing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Some excellent mod decisions lately. I barely recognise the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I have tried to get alongside Jennifer and look into her mind, and I have even tried to look inside her heart, but to no avail. Jennifer remains opaque to me.

This is extraordinary as Jennifer is a founder of Typology Central even before it became Typology Central, and Jennifer is our premium poster. Yet the mystery remains.

Like Parsifal I seek the Grail Castle but am turned away at the very gates.

This is why I sojourn here, alone and palely loitering, though the sedge is withered from the lake, and no birds sing.
    But... but...

My knight-at-arms, I love thee true.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    But... but...

My knight-at-arms, I love thee true.
    I saw Malificent the movie last night, and its true, true love woke the Sleeping Beauty. And as if by coincidence, true love led Parsifal to the Holy Grail. But true love leaves Mole blushing and stammering, gasping for breath, and doing a little dance with his little paws.