User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

In case we decide to keep it, I asked the developer to make a modification to have thread avatars be an optional choice through the user profile. So, it could be turned off based on the member's preference.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

That would be wise.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I like the tag feature for now, but it would be even more awesome if you could collapse it and hide the names as to minimise the clutter.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I like the tag feature for now, but it would be even more awesome if you could collapse it and hide the names as to minimise the clutter.
    I thought about using the tag feature earlier, but then I realized i'd be calling on people who'd probably agree with me, and that's not fair and everyone would figure it out. So I refrained
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Have you tried clicking on the option at the bottom that searches for specific posts?
    It is admittedly 'better', but still pretty irksome. I cannot just go to "search" up there, type "search" and get anything remotely close to "In search of.." which is the name of my blog I was using to experiment. If I go to 'advanced search' there is no "thread titles" segment? If I just choose 'posts' and 'search', my blog does show up somewhere on that page finally.. but definitely the first several threads to show up are not ones with 'search' in the title.

What interface or skin are you using from your phone? Tapatalk? Mobile forum skin? Default or Greyfolio?
    I guess I should clarify. I'm saying if I am browsing the new posts on my phone.. and I see a thread like "Kyu is awesome".

When I go back to the new posts area, I don't get the un-bolded "hey, you read this but it's still recent" thing. I've learned to just not open threads on my phone unless I think I'll reply because I'll have to go back to my phone, look at the forum and subforum it's in, to go back and see it on my computer. If I just click out of it, and go to 'new posts' later, I won't find it there anymore, even if I didn't reply to it. I'd have to find it again by trying to think 'which subforum would that thread have been in again?'
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    yupp

ok is there anyways to make so when i post gets deleted or something the notification goes away? because sometimes I'll get one and beside it will say post deleted and then I want to know what it said.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    ok is there anyways to make so when i post gets deleted or something the notification goes away? because sometimes I'll get one and beside it will say post deleted and then I want to know what it said.
    Turn on email notifications for posts to threads you've subscribed to.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Turn on email notifications for posts to threads you've subscribed to.
    I don't subscribe to threads. I'm talking about quotes and mentions. And I don't want to be notified if the post is gone
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Yes, that would be good. The issue is it's a commercial plugin - like a package, that's supported. If we changed it, it wouldn't be supported anymore which then would lead to issues when we have upgrades.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't subscribe to threads. I'm talking about quotes and mentions. And I don't want to be notified if the post is gone
    Every time you reply in a thread, or create a new thread, you are automatically subscribed to it.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”