User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Maybe that's because I have access to VBulletin.org and you don't. I'll post a screenshot.

Edit: Here it is.
    Ah - better. If this is what an article page would look like, not bad.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Ah - better. If this is what an article page would look like, not bad.
    I have been thinking though about what @Nicodemus and @Zarathustra said. The way the "wiki" or "news" page is organized might be important. I'm wondering if it should be in one central place vs. one place for articles and a separate place for videos. The problem with that one I posted a picture of above is that it isn't really organized. It's just a stream of stuff.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I have been thinking though about what @Nicodemus and @Zarathustra said. The way the "wiki" or "news" page is organized might be important. I'm wondering if it should be in one central place vs. one place for articles and a separate place for videos. The problem with that one I posted a picture of above is that it isn't really organized. It's just a stream of stuff.
    I assume the large section in the center (titles, photos, brief summary) lists most recent articles. I like this arrangement, but the lists to the right for "Most Read" and "Most Commented" might instead contain some topical list, perhaps with pull-down menus for greater granularity if that is possible.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I assume the large section in the center (titles, photos, brief summary) lists most recent articles. I like this arrangement, but the lists to the right for "Most Read" and "Most Commented" might instead contain some topical list, perhaps with pull-down menus for greater granularity if that is possible.
    This page here has some of what you said. There is an elegant simplicity to it.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Yeah, I can't stand the ones that are just a stream of stuff.

It's like, "Ok, so how do I browse thru this stuff? What is the structure? Where is everything located?"

I ran into this site for the first time recently, and really liked this layout: http://esocionika.com/index.php?page=socionika

I could imagine one of those buttons for MBTI/JCF, one for Enneagram, etc.

Then, within each button: History, Theory, Profiles, Videos, Articles, etc.

Something like that. Details could be changed. But that kinda structure.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

This page here has some of what you said. There is an elegant simplicity to it.
    I like the look of the other page better, though not how all the space is used, as I mentioned. I prefer not to devote space to anything random. Posting "most recent" is random enough, in terms of what topics will come up.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Hi Everyone!

We're bringing in a developer to make a few enhancements to the site and I wanted to announce some of the things he was going to be working on advance. There are some small clean up things related to the upgrade that he will address, like making sure your friends avatars show up on the Home page and eliminating some errors in a few of our templates. He will also add the Vent status and a few new thread views. He'll also be implementing the Thread Avatars mod . It shows the avatar of a poster that starts a thread next to the thread rather than the generic envelope.
    The developer is supposed to be working on the little things this weekend, so if you notice some small changes, that would be why.

On the bigger things I mentioned, we still need to figure out exactly what we want.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Hi Everyone!

We're bringing in a developer to make a few enhancements to the site and I wanted to announce some of the things he was going to be working on advance. There are some small clean up things related to the upgrade that he will address, like making sure your friends avatars show up on the Home page and eliminating some errors in a few of our templates. He will also add the Vent status and a few new thread views. He'll also be implementing the Thread Avatars mod . It shows the avatar of a poster that starts a thread next to the thread rather than the generic envelope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I don't mean to rain on your parade, but to me this seems to be little more than adding visual clutter.
    Let's see how it turns out. I'll have him implement it in the green template first so we can get a chance to see what it looks like.
    I guess he forgot that I asked him to install it in the green template first.

Tri-type 639

The avatars of the thread starters in the subscribed threads thing is too cluttered and PerCy, IMO.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    The avatars of the thread starters in the subscribed threads thing is too cluttered and PerCy, IMO.
    I agree.

I'm down to keep it for 3 days before we jettison it, tho.

I've been annoyed with every facebook overhaul at first, too, only to not be able to envision it any other way not too long thereafter