User Tag List

First 263435363738 Last

Thread: Mac is Gone

I was thinking, is this macguffin disappearing related to the hacker hacking all the typology forums message I got a couple of days ago from someone?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I was thinking, is this macguffin disappearing related to the hacker hacking all the typology forums message I got a couple of days ago from someone?
    No, that is a completely different issue.

But if you get one of those spammy letters, you should feel free to report it to Mod Staff.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    No, that is a completely different issue.

But if you get one of those spammy letters, you should feel free to report it to Mod Staff.
    I found it strange mind you but the poster who wrote me about it wasnt someone who I associate with being a spammer or troll or anything of that kind. Although I dont know them well I generally know the other sorts of people well, they stand out unfortunately.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I found it strange mind you but the poster who wrote me about it wasnt someone who I associate with being a spammer or troll or anything of that kind. Although I dont know them well I generally know the other sorts of people well, they stand out unfortunately.
    Yeah. From what I saw of the letter, it's just yet one more dredgefest of the hacking thing from almost two years ago. Apparently he's been burning a vendetta for all this time and trying to drag us into their mess with erroneous information via this person.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

That one is yet another piece of inter-forum drama.

Inter typology forum drama. I cannot believe that that exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah. From what I saw of the letter, it's just yet one more dredgefest of the hacking thing from almost two years ago. Apparently he's been burning a vendetta for all this time and trying to drag us into their mess with erroneous information via this person.
    It is MacGuffin then or is this another thing altogether, was it really two years ago? That's mad, someone told me I'd been visiting the forum for about three years lately and I couldnt believe it was so. It seems like a short time.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

It is MacGuffin then or is this another thing altogether, was it really two years ago? That's mad, someone told me I'd been visiting the forum for about three years lately and I couldnt believe it was so. It seems like a short time.
    It might not be quite 2 years. I believe it was approximately a year and a half ago. It has absolutely nothing to do with MacGuffin whatsoever.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    20 bucks, typically.
    *puts away $10 dollar bill self-consciously*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    It might not be quite 2 years. I believe it was approximately a year and a half ago.
    April/May 2011 was my thought, or was it 2010? and I didn't feel like calculating the actual months so I just tossed out a number.

(I know. I'm evil.)

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Tossed out numbers = full-on anarchy! Somebody PLEASE think of the children!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious