User Tag List

First 212930313233 Last

Results 301 to 310 of 388

Thread: Mac is Gone

  1. #301
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    He was doping.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

  2. #302
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Looking at that thread. Trying to reconcile three things:
    • The fact that INTPs typically claim that they are immune to e.g. 'Fe drama'
    • The drama in that thread, on an INTP forum, proliferated in large part by self-proclaimed INTPs
    • The fact that, as Ti-dominants, INTPs are known for their mad logical skills, yet have not themselves noticed the incongruency between those first two observations

    Nothing against the type.. more against, oh, typology... but I couldn't help but point that one out.

    ..albeit in only a half-serious manner, because I'm not one to typically give a shit about that sort of thing.


    dibs
    I think you are misinterpreting the situation. We INTPs have an odd sense of humor. Think Fight in the shade scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    [*]Phrase the 'argument' differently, perhaps more directly. This may or may not have generated more data points.
    Nah, that would ruin the fun.

    Please note that all of the above is sardonic as fuck and not meant to be taken seriously at all. Thank you.
    Noted.

  3. #303
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Lots of trusting Haight in this thread. I'nt that special!

  4. #304
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Lesser of two evils.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  5. #305
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    I've never been called evil. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, I like being called a "jerk," but I'm not sure about "evil."
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  6. #306
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    And here's me thinking you'd object to the "lesser" part...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #307
    garbage
    Guest

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I think you are misinterpreting the situation.
    I'm gonna understand your point here to be another claim that I'm misinterpreting that thread as drama (that my second assertion is incorrect). It's valid. There are at least a few posts in that thread that I can't help but interpret as dramatic, but I'll certainly withdraw that assertion from my stupid dumb fucking argument, rendering the whole fucking thing invalid. QED.
    We INTPs have an odd sense of humor. Think Fight in the shade scene.
    Humor? Irony and subversion of expectations, mostly? I love that sort of thing.
    Nah, that would ruin the fun.
    agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    And that wouldn't be true because... ?
    Oh God, I am perpetuating interforum drama. I'm a sock

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Because typology is bullshit dammit!!
    Well, there's this too

  8. #308
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    And here's me thinking you'd object to the "lesser" part...
    I didn't say I was against being called "evil." Currently, I'm not sure how I feel about it.

    It has an interesting ring to it for sure.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  9. #309
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Promises are more important than truth. Dimness is better than light. That plus some authoritarian power means you at least have the precursors. But "evil" isn't the right term yet. Maybe "bureaucratic"?

    "Sentimentally officious"?
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

  10. #310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    May he returns from the dead and write a best selling book about the afterlife.

Similar Threads

  1. The State of Iraq is Gone
    By Mal12345 in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:41 PM
  2. My pack of cigarettes is gone.
    By Stariana in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 03:18 PM
  3. Now Blue is gone!!
    By Lady_X in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 02:28 AM
  4. The fun thread is gone,
    By Bella in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO