Thread: Mod Name Change

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Mod Name Change

MBTIc Fortunato has been renamed Jennifer.

Otherwise, same crazed member, same crazed mod.

Please refer to blog or else PM directly if you have questions. Thank you!
    Last edited by Bellflower; 02-12-2009 at 11:51 PM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

hi Jennifer! you should make a new intro thread

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by logan235711 View Post
    hi Jennifer! you should make a new intro thread
    This seems adaquite.
    Let's do this thing.

MBTI
    INTJ

Fortunato you're INTJ babee! You got all the symptoms man. Remember a while back on INTPc when I was going through type identity crisis? You and carebear were discussing my active Ne as an argument for maybe me being INFP as opposed to INTP. But you both were off, what you were witnessing was Ni in action. The same of what I'm presently witnessing in you. You also have the 5w4 Enneagram going which is INTJ. Idiosyncratic Oldham type; basically your personality chart reads exactly like mines. I still to this day test INTP for MBTI, although I know I'm INTJ. Plus your Avatars have been very fantastic (mystical) for the past few months, and you're also religous. It seems that you were in a shell of some sort and burst out a few months ago when your post count shot up and you started changing AVs like drawers. I've been thinking this for awhile but the Jennifer shit kinda confirms it for me.

What's your thoughts on this?
    I live the life daily; I die the death nightly

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by FranG View Post
    Fortunato you're INTJ babee! You got all the symptoms man. Remember a while back on INTPc when I was going through type identity crisis? You and carebear were discussing my active Ne as an argument for maybe me being INFP as opposed to INTP. But you both were off, what you were witnessing was Ni in action. The same of what I'm presently witnessing in you. You also have the 5w4 Enneagram going which is INTJ. Idiosyncratic Oldham type; basically your personality chart reads exactly like mines. I still to this day test INTP for MBTI, although I know I'm INTJ. Plus your Avatars have been very fantastic (mystical) for the past few months, and you're also religous. It seems that you were in a shell of some sort and burst out a few months ago when your post count shot up and you started changing AVs like drawers. I've been thinking this for awhile but the Jennifer shit kinda confirms it for me.

Um, you didn't read the linked blog, did you? The name change isn't just a manifestation of any latent Jness...
    INTP

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by FranG View Post
    I think you're great, Fran, but I just think you are ... totally wrong on this.

(I mean... me a J? ha! I can't stop laughing!)

Just to be contrary, I'll admit I don't even think you are INTJ. You're more like an SP. Your type assessments seem to focus on cosmetic issues rather than seeing the underlying patterns, and any abstract connections you make seem to be off -- re: conspiracy theories.

You're just an easy-going, fun to be with, low-key SP type, if I had to guess.

But who cares? It's just a type reading. Thanks for coming by.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

SP? That's kinda funny too. What; INTJs can't have a sense of humor? You know I'd say you were right if not for my avid reading, or writing of poetry, believer in the fantastic, etc. I know a lot of SPs (plus I'm black so that may account for some of the differences (maybe a sub culture thing goin on)) and we're cool, but I'm clearly the oddball of them. For example, they wouldn't be caught dead writing messages on an internet forum.

But, maybe you aint a J. But what of me and your chartline (your sig attributes) still being identical? Maybe I'm just a crafty SP huh? Play intellectual for the mere amusement of it. That's a interesting thought.
    I live the life daily; I die the death nightly

MBTI
    INFP

Last edited by JivinJeffJones; 09-13-2007 at 02:22 PM.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I just finally twigged to the fact that Jennifer is Fortunato and read the relevant blog post. I'll be honest - I find this whole transmogrification deeply disturbing, but evidently I'm the only one so I guess it's just me. Personally I can't imagine how this process will help you any, but then again I'm not you and I don't know what it's like to be you. So what would I know? I doubt I'll be treating you any differently than I did before, so don't think I'll shun you or attack you or cease to value your contributions. In fact, I'll probably remain in denial for a month or two. Now if you'd signed up after this process I'm sure I'd be fine with it. I'm still trying to analyze my reaction. Fi can be extremely taciturn in explaining itself. However - solid feminine name chosen. I can say that much.
    At least I'm off to a great start then!

Don't feel bad about your feelings at all, Jeff... I appreciate your honesty, I know that some people might have issues or might think I could find a better solution, and that's okay. I don't know, I am just making the best decisions I can right now. Maybe later, I will see that a different solution is better. I don't know any of that. Anyway, I could not ask more of you; and if you have any ideas or want to bring up a discussion, that's fine too.

(I do find the part ironic where if I had pretended to be female from the start, many people might never have even realized what was going on; but when I change halfway through, they can't deal even if it's the same "me.")

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Having a friend that you got to know as a man deciding to make this change confronts us with our own programming re: gender identity, and I think it brings up uncomfortable questions about all the layers of biology and upbringing and stereotype and reality. It's not easy for anyone to know exactly what the deal is with gender. It's a somewhat fuzzy notion to begin with, unlike the relative toggle switch of sex.