User Tag List

First 20282930

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Yeah, link is on the homepage.
    Thank you.
    I'd like to nominate you as a mod for answering an important, day old question.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Is there going to be a "Discord instructions" post for the uninitiated?
    I don't see one, but there should be. Members can join the Discord server using the link on the homepage. That will bring you to the Welcome channel - sort of like the server lobby. From there, one of the mods will give you access to the rest of the channels. There is a FAQ channel that can get you up to speed on how to navigate Discord. @Merced is the Discord administrator/expert, so you can also ask her if you have any specific questions.

@highlander: our FAQ page still lists info about vent, but not Discord. This should be updated.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I don't see one, but there should be. Members can join the Discord server using the link on the homepage. That will bring you to the Welcome channel - sort of like the server lobby. From there, one of the mods will give you access to the rest of the channels. There is a FAQ channel that can get you up to speed on how to navigate Discord. @Merced is the Discord administrator/expert, so you can also ask her if you have any specific questions.

@highlander: our FAQ page still lists info about vent, but not Discord. This should be updated.
    Oh you're right. I forgot about that. If someone who has better familiarity with Discord can help with some content to put up there, I can put it up in the FAQ. It's probably just a paragraph. The current content is here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum..._voice_over_ip

It would probably be good to have a Discord Information Thread started as well.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Oh you're right. I forgot about that. If someone who has better familiarity with Discord can help with some content to put up there, I can put it up in the FAQ. It's probably just a paragraph. The current content is here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum..._voice_over_ip

It would probably be good to have a Discord Information Thread started as well.
    I actually just asked Merced about doing that. I will suggest she start at Discord info thread as well.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I actually just asked Merced about doing that. I will suggest she start at Discord info thread as well.
    Thanks!

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639