User Tag List

First 20282930

Results 291 to 295 of 295

  1. #291
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Yeah, link is on the homepage.
    Thank you.
    I'd like to nominate you as a mod for answering an important, day old question.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  2. #292
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Is there going to be a "Discord instructions" post for the uninitiated?
    I don't see one, but there should be. Members can join the Discord server using the link on the homepage. That will bring you to the Welcome channel - sort of like the server lobby. From there, one of the mods will give you access to the rest of the channels. There is a FAQ channel that can get you up to speed on how to navigate Discord. @Merced is the Discord administrator/expert, so you can also ask her if you have any specific questions.

    @highlander: our FAQ page still lists info about vent, but not Discord. This should be updated.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  3. #293
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I don't see one, but there should be. Members can join the Discord server using the link on the homepage. That will bring you to the Welcome channel - sort of like the server lobby. From there, one of the mods will give you access to the rest of the channels. There is a FAQ channel that can get you up to speed on how to navigate Discord. @Merced is the Discord administrator/expert, so you can also ask her if you have any specific questions.

    @highlander: our FAQ page still lists info about vent, but not Discord. This should be updated.
    Oh you're right. I forgot about that. If someone who has better familiarity with Discord can help with some content to put up there, I can put it up in the FAQ. It's probably just a paragraph. The current content is here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum..._voice_over_ip

    It would probably be good to have a Discord Information Thread started as well.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  4. #294
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Oh you're right. I forgot about that. If someone who has better familiarity with Discord can help with some content to put up there, I can put it up in the FAQ. It's probably just a paragraph. The current content is here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum..._voice_over_ip

    It would probably be good to have a Discord Information Thread started as well.
    I actually just asked Merced about doing that. I will suggest she start at Discord info thread as well.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  5. #295
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I actually just asked Merced about doing that. I will suggest she start at Discord info thread as well.
    Thanks!

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

Similar Threads

  1. Discord Information Thread
    By Merced in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 11:43 PM
  2. Geoff makes obligatory welcome thread
    By Geoff in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:59 AM
  3. The Hundredth Thread
    By Rajah in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO