I sent a message to the developer of the widget and asked if he could fix it. Will just have to wait. It's unusual because nothing has changed that I'm aware of.
I would double-check the brain-dead-stupid-stuff such as whether the url the widget is reading is correct. No it shouldn't have changed. If I had a nickel for every time some developer or technical person said, "It shouldn't be doing that," I'd be rich! Usually, I find that when "nothing has changed", it's usually something stupid that shouldn't have been changed, but hey, someone thought it would be a great idea to change it. I've seen an entire web site go down because someone was reading the Web.config file and unintentionally saved it with a syntax error.
An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.
A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.