User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 119

  1. #71
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Seems like a rule of thumb - don't call off donations until you don't need anymore money...


    I was just telling someone last night that I need to go to Vegas. I've never been and now that I'm 21 I think it'd be worth my while.

    Vegas '09. c u dare.

  2. #72
    Senior Member Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Any ETA on when the new server will be installed, by any chance?

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I'd like to purchase or help fund the new server. PM me for contact info - comp nerds welcome.

  4. #74
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    From the way things have been running, I'd guess we're already using the new server.

  5. #75
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    From the way things have been running, I'd guess we're already using the new server.
    Eh, no.

    As I wrote somewhere - but don't ask me which thread or which forum, because I don't remember - it will take approximately two weeks starting from tomorrow.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  6. #76
    Senior Member TheLastMohican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Eh, no.

    As I wrote somewhere - but don't ask me which thread or which forum, because I don't remember - it will take approximately two weeks starting from tomorrow.
    That's weird; suddenly I am also having a much easier time. It really seems like the system is faster.

  7. #77
    will make your day Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    When this server realized we were serious about replacing it and saw that the money kept pouring in, it realized the error of it's lazy ways and shaped up?
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

  8. #78
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    When this server realized we were serious about replacing it and saw that the money kept pouring in, it realized the error of it's lazy ways and shaped up?
    Either that or several people got tired of slow response times and left... ironically making it faster.

    I notice we're at $1800+ now. Was that all Haight's contribution, or did more people contribute?

  9. #79
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    I contributed the other day (whenever I said in the thread?) and that was after the limit was reached, so basically anything in the last 2 or 3 days has been over.

  10. #80
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    That's weird; suddenly I am also having a much easier time. It really seems like the system is faster.
    The server boys put in some extra time over the weekend to solve the immediate problems while we patiently wait for our new server.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Either that or several people got tired of slow response times and left... ironically making it faster.
    Actually, there were 86 members logged in here last night when I checked. That, my dear, is a record.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Similar Threads

  1. Say hello to Geoff, your new overlord
    By Ivy in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
  2. [NF] NFs I have decided your new name..
    By Jeffster in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO