User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 119

  1. #41
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Aha! So the opening post of this thread is wrong, as it sends people to INTPC to donate. Not that in the long run it matters...
    That was the only link I had when I created the thread. I've changed the link now.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  2. #42
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    That was the only link I had when I created the thread. I've changed the link now.

  3. #43
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    Regardless. . . WE MADE GOAL!






    I'd like to personally thank everyone that donated . . . I really appreciate it.

    To those that didn't, yet live on the forum and have money, there is a special place in hell for you (although I don't believe in hell. . . so I don't really know what that means).

    Thanks, folks.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  4. #44
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default



    Sincerely,

    Freeloader McGee

  5. #45
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    And that makes $1,500!

    Edit: SHIT! I donated for nothing?

  6. #46
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post


    Sincerely,

    Freeloader McGee
    What she said.

  7. #47
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    And that makes $1,500!

    Edit: SHIT! I donated for nothing?
    No, because I expect over-runs.

    But I was planning on paying those myself.

    Moreover, anything extra will go to VB fees, domain fees, and taxes that will hit us in January.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  8. #48
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    No, because I expect over-runs.

    But I was planning on paying those myself.

    Moreover, anything extra will go to VB fees, domain fees, and taxes that will hit us in January.
    And surplus from that could go to buy hors d'oeuvres (alcohol) for The Great MBTIc/INTPc Meetup in Los Angeles, next year?

  9. #49
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Regardless. . . WE MADE GOAL!






    I'd like to personally thank everyone that donated . . . I really appreciate it.

    To those that didn't, yet live on the forum and have money, there is a special place in hell for you (although I don't believe in hell. . . so I don't really know what that means).

    Thanks, folks.
    Ha.. I'll show you that your threats to send me to non existent hell won't work... mumble mumble.. here's $50.

  10. #50
    Mamma said knock you out Mempy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Sa-WEET! I'm glad it didn't get more urgent than it did, but I'm WAY surprised the money's already been raised! Jeez!

    And to INTPc, who "supposedly" raised more?



    I'm just kidding. Go, you damn INTPs, go!
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

Similar Threads

  1. Say hello to Geoff, your new overlord
    By Ivy in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
  2. [NF] NFs I have decided your new name..
    By Jeffster in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO