User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I'm waiting for Haight to post about our lack of faith, only for him to start a thread about the vacation he just happened to go on after the donations came in.
    Nope. No vacations. Although the diamond ring is nice. Thanks y'all.

The server should be up very shortly.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Nope. No vacations. Although the diamond ring is nice. Thanks y'all.

The server should be up very shortly.
    It's cool how all the wheelin' & dealin' happens in Baltimore. I love working in this city

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    Yes, the fucking server needs to be up by now.
    That's a kinky way of ensuring user retention!
    Not really.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nadir View Post
    That's a kinky way of ensuring user retention!
    Speaking of user retention, I'm a little worried that some of the most interesting people have given up and stopped posting here. They might come forth again when the new server's here like flowers blossoming in the desert after a rain storm, but then again they might not.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the user base they bought this for skipped out on them, and they had to rebuild it almost from scratch? On the bright side, even if they did, it will be a long time before the problems resurface again.

Of course, I won't be leaving. I spent enough on that server so that it makes me want to stick around even if things get dull and all my friends leave.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Speaking of user retention, I'm a little worried that some of the most interesting people have given up and stopped posting here. They might come forth again when the new server's here like flowers blossoming in the desert after a rain storm, but then again they might not.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the user base they bought this for skipped out on them, and they had to rebuild it almost from scratch? On the bright side, even if they did, it will be a long time before the problems resurface again.

Of course, I won't be leaving. I spent enough on that server so that it makes me want to stick around even if things get dull and all my friends leave.
    Don't ask me -- I don't even agree with people's decision to leave. But then, I'm not sure if it can be considered "leaving" anyway. The slowness is such that it's simply not very conducive to having some active, reasonably paced forum discussion, and one can argue, it's even less so to the kind of on-the-fly fluff one's used to seeing around here. Considered in that light, it's easy to see why people would prefer to post in other forums for the time... but "leaving" would imply something more permanent, which I don't think is the case. Of course, the lack of farewell messages and the like does make it seem like the posters have simply cut their posting habits up short. My guess is that they'll be back as if nothing had happened once the new server gets online.
    Not really.

^
    What Nadir said. My absence has not been voluntary.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Not to sound smart ass or anything but someone could have sent a forum PM couldn't they? I only just found this damn thread today and then only because someone pointed it out to me! Ironically enough I haven't browsed here in ages due to the server tending to take anywhere up to 15 minutes to change page!! Not good when I'm trying to post from work. They're slow but come on.. they did pass one exam once (a fact they'll never let me forget).
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTP

Mackstann seems to have resolved the server issues at INTPc - The forums are back! - INTP Central. Do MBTIc and INTPc share the same infrastructure? MBTIc has been noticeably faster over the last 4 or so hours.

MBTI
    INFP

Hope you're right Dansker. I'm one of those who haven't left, but have hardly posted this last month. Too impatient to wait for pages to load, and if I do wait, I normally give up before I post anything.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

So what will now happen to all the money that was collected?
    Time is a delicate mistress.