User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    @Jennifer and @fidelia have been institutions as Admin and Super Moderator at Typology Central for a very long time. But beyond that they have also been wonderful contributing forum members. Now they choose to step down from their Madmin positions, I sincerely hope that Fidelia and Jennifer will continue to participate on the forum and I thank them so much for tackling all the behind the scenes work that keeps Typology Central a place in which so many of us find connections and to which we regularly return. Thank you, Jennifer and Fidelia, and all the best to you in every endeavor.

Thanks to you both for all you have done!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Awwww, I'm going to miss Jennifer! Fidelia, I don't think I really liked her too much but I'm thankful for the effort she put into typec!

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    Awwww, I'm going to miss Jennifer! Fidelia, I don't think I really liked her too much but I'm thankful for the effort she put into typec!
    Btw, what happened to @fidelia? I really missed reading her excessively long post.

It's always been a fun and insightful read.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Fresh View Post
    Btw, what happened to Fidelia? I really missed reading her excessively long post.
    It's always been a fun and insightful read.
    ...she's been excessively busy IRL.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    this place no longer feels the same, no longer feels like home.
    This is interesting as entering Central has been like leaving home. We leave home with cognitive dissonance. We leave home by stepping outside the taken for granted into ecstasy.

Home is the familiarity of the literate individual, while Central is the sheer strangeness of the global village.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Yep, I still lurk once a day and occasionally delve into the odd thread, but I feel rather guilty over the people who have been kind enough to write me and whom I have wanted to reply properly to and then haven't! Just as a disclaimer, it means nothing other than that real life is far too busy at the moment. I hope during summer time to come back full force though!

Dali

@fidelia Real life? I believe you mean offline life! :P

I haven't been on here much recently, but Jennifer & Fidelia were two of my more favourite mods. Thank you both of you for the work you put into this place and for the entertaining reading your posts/discipline have provided .

btw, how do I vote Victor in as a replacement?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

One thing I'll say is that I think fidelia and Jennifer did a great job moderating, along with the others. This place has a higher level and more reasonable discussions that was the case a couple of years ago. I think it is partly because of the moderating, so kudos to a good job, and a well deserved break from it.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueScreen View Post
    how do I vote Victor in as a replacement?
    A bridge too far perhaps? Perhaps we are biting off more than we can chew?

Consider, with Victor as a moderator, the Centre would not hold and mere anarchy would be loosed upon the world.

We need those with an appetite for control, for without their appetites the chaotic would run riot.

We need our controllers to control the chaotic, and the rest of us just need to be free.

We need to be free from chaos, and we need to be free to create and empathise with one another, and finally to be present.

Present to one another.