User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

Thread: Site Funds

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I run ~100 sites and generate revenue through them via a variety of means.

If we are having a serious convo here about how to make money to support this site gracefully, without turning to a membership site or the charity of others, send me a PM Haight. Discussing it in thread is too convoluted.
    I will do that. Thank you.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I am more than happy to donate. Is there a paypal button somewhere? I think (if there isn't) there should be a corner on the site that is easy to find that gives the option of donating. If people see it daily, it's more likely that they'll think of doing it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I am more than happy to donate. Is there a paypal button somewhere? I think (if there isn't) there should be a corner on the site that is easy to find that gives the option of donating. If people see it daily, it's more likely that they'll think of doing it.
    There is a donate pull down right to the left of "Posts". You know, where it says Home, UserCP, Forum, etc. right at the top of the page. If you click on it, you get this:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...nate&tabid=124

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Thanks! Just did it. I honestly have never noticed it because it looks just like all the other stuff and anything to the right of forum button I don't generally use. Is there any way to put the PayPal icon somewhere on the page?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Thanks! Just did it. I honestly have never noticed it because it looks just like all the other stuff and anything to the right of forum button I don't generally use. Is there any way to put the PayPal icon somewhere on the page?
    Maybe. @Patches?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    yupp

I like no ads and no fees and if i could i'd just pay for the site myself, but I can't and i'd rather go with ads even though i hate them with a fiery passion. and no one's interested in donating. and I can't I just can't. though if the fee is 7 or less a month i'd be willing to do that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I think there are probably at least 15 people here who would be willing to give $100/yr. I spend enough time here and have learned enough that I think it is worth at least that to be able to continue on, ad free.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I run ~100 sites and generate revenue through them via a variety of means.

If we are having a serious convo here about how to make money to support this site gracefully, without turning to a membership site or the charity of others, send me a PM Haight. Discussing it in thread is too convoluted.
    I would prefer to keep as much of the discussion public as possible, since the outcome will affect everyone, and other members may (continue to) have valuable input. If you want to work out something truly tedious behind the scenes, please post an update when your ideas are presentable.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Hate

Just to state for the official record, I donated more than @Stigmata.

*thinks he’s better than Stigmata*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Just to state for the official record, I donated more than @Stigmata.

*thinks he’s better than Stigmata*