First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Uh oh, Gatsby's talking to himself.

I think the Fluff quotient has jumped too, but that's just my subjective perception, not something I've researched yet.

It isn't quite as bad as when me and Googley and Meth and a few others went "Yayatastic" on INTPc last January or so... but I definitely feel like it's heading there.

I haven't really given out much rep at all (nor have I been receiving it). Others seems to be feeding each other reciprocally. So that's why the rep system, to me, seems to be little more than a fun curiosity -- the points aren't necessarily tied to content-laden posts. They just indicate who happens to be having the most "fun" be-bopping around the forum and might even be encouraging the fluff.

This is not really a complaint... yet. It's just an observation. It's Christmas; the forum should be having SOME fun, you know.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

yes jen I agree it is all about friends giving to friends, you can't monitor that either b/c it's how it is. I see people with a low score and find something good to rep them for it... it's how I work I realize that those people are more than likely the ones who don't really care one way or another about rep but meh it's like my little fairy dust flying about.
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    yes jen I agree it is all about friends giving to friends, you can't monitor that either b/c it's how it is. I see people with a low score and find something good to rep them for it... it's how I work I realize that those people are more than likely the ones who don't really care one way or another about rep but meh it's like my little fairy dust flying about.
    If I had had the ability to do it, I was SO tempted to change your username to "Targobell."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    If so, I shall know for certain who's been leaving me dead mouse love tokens.
    NOT funny!

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If I had had the ability to do it, I was SO tempted to change your username to "Targobell."

oh Jennifer that is so sweet.... I should find someone around these parts to do such a thing.... yes I need something new
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ¡Lo quiero targobell!

MBTI
    enfp

um??? I don't understand spanish
    Jung Test Results

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    um??? I don't understand spanish
    To get it, you would have to understand that down here in the states there was an extended ad campaign for Taco Bell, featuring the little dog in the picture. The slogan was "¡Lo quiero Taco Bell!" which I think means "I want Taco Bell!"

If you've never eaten at a Taco Bell, don't worry. You're not missing much.

MBTI
    enfp

we have a couple her actually but for a long time it was make a run for the border make a run for taco bell... I am not a taco bell fan though
    Jung Test Results

Oberon

Oh, that works too! "Make a run for the (Canadian) border... make a run for targobell!"

Thanks, targs!