User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

This seems in line with the principles of good group psychology and I appreciate the mods efforts on behalf of the group.

Always open to feedback or an invitation to clarify (or modify) my online behavior, if necessary, here.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    This seems in line with the principles of good group psychology and I appreciate the mods efforts on behalf of the group.

Always open to feedback or an invitation to clarify (or modify) my online behavior, if necessary, here.
    Well first off, you have to stop sexually propositioning me. I mean seriously Anja, control yourself!

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

but i'm totally bummed...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    but i'm totally bummed...
    Which one was your friend? The person I can't remember a single post from or the other person I can't remember a single post from?

Yeah, it's probly good I'm not a mod.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

I second that.

And also I must say I am glad to see that you guys (mods) will be watching out more now. Thank you.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Which one was your friend? The person I can't remember a single post from or the other person I can't remember a single post from?

I was gonna say something clever and snarky about the recently departed, but my Mom always said if you can't say anything nice...

:sigh:
    :sadly kicks a pebble:

INFJs; the ultimate self moderators.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Well first off, you have to stop sexually propositioning me. I mean seriously Anja, control yourself!

Initial stages of Alzheimer's here. Um, I did that?

Kewl.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Initial stages of Alzheimer's here. Um, I did that?

Kewl.
    OMG! Mods! You see this?!?

The silvery minx is unrepentant!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post

nihilen...we had some great conversations about art and other cool stuff...he's actually very cool...imo.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    nihilen...we had some great conversations about art and other cool stuff...he's actually very cool...imo.
    I'll admit that he sussed out of Synarch my ultimate, favorite forum quote of all time. (Which, I suppose isn't that long a time.)

Alas, I only have room enough for one dastardly lovable heathen in my small forum universe.