• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Do you notice people's Myers-Briggs or their username first?

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
When you scroll down the fourms, what is the first descrition you notice about people? Do you notice their Myers-Briggs or username first? Would you refer to the person as INTP Great_Bay or Great_Bay INTP.

Jaguar

Username. People change their type all the time, why look?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
avatar and then username if I don't recognize that... who looks at the little words under the picture when there's a PICTURE? :shock:

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
avatar and then username if I don't recognize that... who looks at the little words under the picture when there's a PICTURE? :shock:

What;s your Myers-Brigg type? I believe you're an ESTP or ISTP.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Avatar, username, MBTI, enneagram, post count in that order usually

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Username, because I always end up in threads by exploring what's been most recently posted in. When I don't recognize a username though or if someone changed theirs, avatars tell me who they are. If they have no avatar and they just have a type listed I completely forget who they are even if we got along before. :( It's a shame really. I guess I could benefit from checking out the name change request thread more.

wolfy

awsm
What they wrote, then the avy, then the name, then the thing between the avy and name. Then the amount of posts, then the type and join date

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even if users might change their avatars, I usually recognize them based on that.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
first avatar, name, then types.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I scattershot all of it. Likely the most colorful things first. Some folks' signatures qualify.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been complimented a few times on my colorfulness. Does that make me a stand-out member? :D
No. Only the colorfulness of one's avatar and signature matter, not the content of color in their personality.

Your avatar and signature are colorful. You're a stand-out member because of that, not because you are a colorful person. The colorfulness in your personality may have driven you to use colorful avatars and signatures, but that is only an indirect effect.

I also hate fun.

<- Speaking of, this is the longest I've ever kept an avatar on any forum. :thinking:

Kas

Fabula rasa
I see the avatars first. I have good visual memory so it's the easiest way... until somebody changes it.;)

Than usernames, but I have problem with that- I must see a username many times to remember.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Message + signature > Picture > Name > Type info (lot of good it does in this place...)