• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ man in love VS ISTJ

LovelySweet

MBTI Type
INFJ
What are some of the signs of an ISFJ VS ISTJ man in love?

I'm thinking the ISFJ have a difficult time hiding obvious signs that they have feelings? If you're an ISFJ is it "written all over your face" if you are in love?

If you're an ISTJ is your love interest the last to know?

Pierre-Yves

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ISFJ showing/hiding emotions

What are some of the signs of an ISFJ VS ISTJ man in love?

I'm thinking the ISFJ have a difficult time hiding obvious signs that they have feelings? If you're an ISFJ is it "written all over your face" if you are in love?

If you're an ISTJ is your love interest the last to know?

Good morning,
I seem to be quite a typical male ISFJ, so I'll try to answer your question.
ISFJs are pretty good at hiding their feelings, as long as they don't intend to show them, or don't fully trust, or fear to harm/bother (1st) or to be harmed (2nd). This is about Fe: "primum non nocere" (Not to harm comes 1st).
At the contrary, as soon as I begin to believe that a relationship may be possible and good for both me and another person, I begin to fully open up, including the fact that love is fully visible on my face, by everyone. This is about Fe as well...
Something particular, and very strong for me (typical, I said), is that short-term relationships simply can't exist: I don't 'date', and I won't ever. Relationship afterwards works or not, but:
_if the relationship does not go well, ISFJs face major difficulties recognizing it, breaking up, and moving on, and getting out of guilt of being responsible for the relationship failure (whether it would be, or not, justified)
_ISFJs typically can't be with someone without long-term/lifetime goals
_Once they are with you, almost nothing can remove them, or lead them to cheat on you, unless you harm them daily, or cheat on them.

If the man you wonder about comes to be in a romantic relationship with you, please keep that in mind. And if he's healthy ISFJ, your relationship should be really a love story. Not the wavy type one, but a quiet and reliable one.
All of what I hope for both of you.

Best regards,