• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Pretend 'Hell' for each individual type.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Source: The Definition Of Hell For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type | Thought Catalog

I really looked for another thread on the subject, feel free to merge at will.

Sample:

ENFP – Every minute of the rest of your life has been scheduled for you – and it’s a long series of arbitrary, solitary tasks.

I really didn't agree with mine at all--I think taking away validation and new connections would be a far better route for a personal hell.. but I did think ENTP and INTJ were golden. :laugh:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP – The Zombie apocalypse happens but you’re suddenly the world’s weakest fighter and must depend solely on your loved ones to keep you alive.

I have nightmares that for some reason my movement and everything is slowed. I am having to fight people off or avoid things and my vision, my speed, everything is slowed down to a crawl. I ALWAYS seem to manage up enough to get away or do what I need to do, but its always just by the skin of my teeth and its frustrating as hell that my physical ability and senses have all but near shut down. If one goes I can switch over to something else, but its like EVERYTHING is on mute and barely accessible.

Its not really hell, but it is a nightmare.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think it would be Cloud Cuckoo Land from the Lego movie.

fb980a1513a8a86c83730f4f53fbb9ba.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP – You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

Dammit, that's my job now...

... wait... :shock:

^^ The moment when Jenny realizes she's starring in "The Sixth Sense 2."

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
INTJ – Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.

This would also be a hellish experience for me....

ESTJ – An incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are powerless to argue or reason with them.

yXYfECF.gif

Kas

Fabula rasa
INFP – Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.
Ouch. Even the first part alone is terrible...
INTJ and ESTJ hells are the good ones.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I relate to all the ExxP types but the worst one is probably both ExTP ones.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have nightmares that for some reason my movement and everything is slowed. I am having to fight people off or avoid things and my vision, my speed, everything is slowed down to a crawl. I ALWAYS seem to manage up enough to get away or do what I need to do, but its always just by the skin of my teeth and its frustrating as hell that my physical ability and senses have all but near shut down. If one goes I can switch over to something else, but its like EVERYTHING is on mute and barely accessible.

You, too? I can't remember a time when I didn't have dreams just like you describe. I can deal with it if I realize I'm dreaming, giving me the mind power to turn the attacker into something harmless or teleport away to a different place. I've only figured this out in the last year or so, though.

And the ISTP scenario sounded the most unpleasant to me, along with INFP. I'd rather just be zombie'd than be that dependent and helpless.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You, too? I can't remember a time when I didn't have dreams just like you describe. I can deal with it if I realize I'm dreaming, giving me the mind power to turn the attacker into something harmless or teleport away to a different place. I've only figured this out in the last year or so, though.

And the ISTP scenario sounded the most unpleasant to me, along with INFP. I'd rather just be zombie'd than be that dependent and helpless.

I learned to control my dreams when i was younger, but only when i am in a light sleep. deep sleeps in middle of night i cant do.

I have lots of nightmare issues. Have just learned to ignore them, hate when they wake me up because i know when i fall back asleep they will be back. Used to it though so it doesnt keep me awake. The things you learn to live with. An ex gave me a CD once to help. It did and then i stopped and they eventually came back. never went back to cd, was pretty cool that it helped though

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my personal hell would be a small, crowded room where everyone is talking loudly all at once, and there are no exits.

Oh, and everyone is talking about the Kardashians.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
ISTJ – You are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.

Hm... I had an assignment recently where I was told to analyse a set of data but I didn't know how to do it... and I had no idea how to figure it out. It was told what was expected I guess but even still I was stumped.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFJ – Someone you love is in dire need of practical help and you can’t give it to them. Worse yet, they think you’re refusing to help them out of pettiness and they’re mad at you.

Yeah, this sounds hellish to me. It'd be even worse with that second part tacked on, thinking it's because I refuse to help.

Other hells that sound god awful: ESTJ, INFP, ISFP, ISFJ, INFJ, ENTP... pretty much all of them, actually, nevermind. :laugh:

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTP:
Freedom of speech is revoked from the constitution. Voicing your opinion in any way is now illegal.
OMG NO! That would bloody fucking destroy my dream of becoming an attorney.

ENTJ:
Somebody is wrong, and they’re directing a large group of people! You can’t do anything about it and will have to obey whatever inefficient policies they decide to implement.
WHY? Why would anyone ever want to do this to me?
I would aggressively criticize any bad decision the director did.
Also, there's nothing I hate more about humans than when they're wrong.

ESTP:
You are completely paralyzed, lacking even the ability to speak.
Kill me guys. If this ever happened, I beg you, kill me.

INTJ:
Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.
That would be terrible, especially in court! It could be exploited, though, by writing what you want to say on a piece of paper.

INFP:
Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.
That would only be terrible for tge sake of everyone knowing what I think. If a normal person would know what I think he'd call me a psychopathic genius.

INTP:
You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.
Fuck condemption! Fuck authority. I'd get out of the country and become a hermit in japan. Nobody has the right to do this to me, not even Obama.

ENFP:
Every minute of the rest of your life has been scheduled for you – and it’s a long series of arbitrary, solitary tasks.
That sucks...
That's why I prefer being a defense attorney over being a prosecution lawyer. The defense attorney has a by far more spontaneous schedule.

ISFP:
You have to listen to rude people criticizing your personal choices, your appearance and your art form all day long. Nobody cares that they’re hurting your feelings.
I would probably go postal if this happened...

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I thought of my fellow patriarch [MENTION=11809]Hive[/MENTION] when I read this one and after chuckling concluded that it is spot on.

ISTP – The Zombie apocalypse happens but you’re suddenly the world’s weakest fighter and must depend solely on your loved ones to keep you alive

I think there is a bit of a 'prepper' in all ISTP's. That's a good thing.

I've asked the two ESFP's I know IRL about theirs and they got all spazzy/weirded out just THINKING about it.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lol! I thought I was the only person who had dreams like this. I don't have them so much now. My go-to nightmare of choice nowadays is typically dreaming that I'm walking into a final in my last semester of college for a class that I didn't know I needed to graduate, so I haven't been to class all semester.

Fuck those dreams, man.

I also have relationship stress dreams about the same rundown, abandoned mansion whose red rooms are filled with ghost and awful monsters. I always start off in the same place at the bottom of the house and have to fight my way through room by room.

wolfy

awsm
esfj seems worst

ESFJ – Someone you love is in dire need of practical help and you can’t give it to them. Worse yet, they think you’re refusing to help them out of pettiness and they’re mad at you.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^I agree that one would be awful. This one made me shudder a little inside as well:
INFJ – You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.
The INFP one would really hurt too.

INTJ – Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.
^I know from experience what this is like.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This isn't very type-related anyway, I mean, who doesn't fear being made to sound stupid when we desired to express something intelligent or to be paralyzed? Like, really?!