• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Need ENTJ, ESTJ and ISFJ for Enneagram and MBTI Survey

Katherine8

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
SX8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
11-10-14
Dear Fellow Enthusiasts,

To date, in three weeks time, almost 900 people have taken the Enneagram Type, Tritype, Instinctual Type and MBTI Survey. Participants are all ages, from all over the world and from divergent schools of thought.

Of interest, is that the response ratios to the questions remain the same and are consistent with each of my earlier research studies. In addition, the current 900 participants have the same demographics and types as the first 100. This further demonstrates “who” is most likely to be interested in the field of self-help and the study of personality typing….and would also be willing to fill out a survey.

Now that I have this initial data, I can move to phase 2. In an effort to have all of the Enneagram Types, Tritypes, Instinctual Types and MBTI Types, nationalities and parts of the world represented, I need your help with phase 2.

In phase 2, I am asking for assistance collecting participants that are the types that are the least represented so far. In addition to your participation with the survey, it would be very helpful if you would encourage family members, colleagues, students and friends to participate. Please post the link below wherever you think it might interest other fellow enthusiasts. I am hoping for an even larger sample size to capture, as may variables as possible. With broader and deeper representations of each type in each category on the survey, there will be wonderful opportunities to learn important nuances of the types.

It would be helpful to have more data from:
Men
Military
Types: 3s and 8s
Tritypes: 137,268, 368,
Instincts: Social and especially anti-social
MBTI: ESFP, ESTJ
Native American Indians
African Americans
Asian Countries overall
Koreans
Eastern Europe
Central and South America
Northern and Central Africa
Pacific Islanders

This is the link to take the survey anonymously:
*Survey : Greeting

If you use this link you will be anonymous. So, if you are willing to be interviewed by email (if you are among others with a shared pattern), remember to add your email in the box of the final question.

If you need an enneagram test code to determine your potential tritype…
Go to: Enneagram Test, free online personality test to find your type
Your free test code is: 3study2014 It is good for 2 weeks.
Without you, this research would not be possible….Thanks so very much!

Katherine Chernick Fauvre

Last edited:

Katherine8

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
SX8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
11-10-14
Dear Fellow Enthusiasts,

To date, in three weeks time, almost 900 people have taken the Enneagram Type, Tritype, Instinctual Type and MBTI Survey. Participants are all ages, from all over the world and from divergent schools of thought.

Of interest, is that the response ratios to the questions remain the same and are consistent with each of my earlier research studies. In addition, the current 900 participants have the same demographics and types as the first 100. This further demonstrates “who” is most likely to be interested in the field of self-help and the study of personality typing….and would also be willing to fill out a survey.

Now that I have this initial data, I can move to phase 2. In an effort to have all of the Enneagram Types, Tritypes, Instinctual Types and MBTI Types, nationalities and parts of the world represented, I need your help with phase 2.

In phase 2, I am asking for assistance collecting participants that are the types that are the least represented so far. In addition to your participation with the survey, it would be very helpful if you would encourage family members, colleagues, students and friends to participate. Please post the link below wherever you think it might interest other fellow enthusiasts. I am hoping for an even larger sample size to capture, as may variables as possible. With broader and deeper representations of each type in each category on the survey, there will be wonderful opportunities to learn important nuances of the types.

It would be helpful to have more data from:
Men
Military
Types: 3s and 8s
Tritypes: 137,268, 368,
Instincts: Social and especially anti-social
MBTI: ESFP, ESTJ
Native American Indians
African Americans
Asian Countries overall
Koreans
Eastern Europe
Central and South America
Northern and Central Africa
Pacific Islanders

If you use this link you will be anonymous. So, if you are willing to be interviewed by email (if you are among others with a shared pattern), remember to add your email in the box of the final question.

If you need an enneagram test code to determine your potential tritype…
Go to: Enneagram Test, free online personality test to find your type
Your free test code is: 3study2014 It is good for 2 weeks.
Without you, this research would not be possible….Thanks so very much!

Katherine Chernick Fauvre

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Go on personalitycafe. I am sure you'll find people there.