User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    Not something I'm/we're ever likely to share anywhere near a large portion of, regardless of who you are.

That's such an intriguingly, fascinatingly, mystically mysterious response!

MBTI
    INFJ

If INFJs are mysterious, then they're too mysterious, because I don't see a smidgen of it.
    That's the point

I agree with INFJ's. Not saying that because it's my own type, it's just the easy answer. INFJ's have the most ridiculous things going on in their heads, and there's always a contradiction for every thought-pattern and internal implication. I'm a complete enigma even to myself.

There is a whole new world of chaos locked away in the subconscious mind, and people with Ni are well-in-tune with that. When you start hiding that stuff, as many INFJ's do, it leads to the deepest mysteries possible.

Or, if someone is forever a mystery, it can feel frustrating.
    I recommend staying the hell away from us INFJ's, in that case (meaning that in all seriousness )

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    That's the point

I agree with INFJ's. Not saying that because it's my [own] type, it's just the easy answer.
    hehe agreed and my excuses for the bad word play
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by cloakofsnow View Post
    Ah, I do see what you mean because I actually have a friend I've known for many years who I still don't "know" very well because she's so closed and it is extremely frustrating. Sometimes it hurts to wonder whether it's because she just doesn't trust me or value our friendship as much as I do.
    You NFs, always taking things personally! I'm not an open book, but even the people I'm closest to have a hard time knowing me. I'm just a private person, and half the things that go on in my head, I don't have words for. If you're assuming that your friend is spilling her guts to other people, you might be wrong. She might just not be a spill-your-guts person.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Socionics
    LSI?

Strong Is (and very detached 5s) are the most enigmatic because there are so many layers of the artichoke to peel away before you can understand the heart. There are so many different dimensions between Layer 1 and Layer 95.

INFJ - enigmatic

INTJs - often enigmatic, but when you get to know them, there is logic to their mystery. Do things in a systematic way. Can predict their behavior, most of the time (?)

ISTPs - the quiet ones with the tattoos and dark art - you feel like you don't really know them, and want to find out exactly what they're all about, but have a hard time getting to know them.

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post

i like ISTJ's because of their duality between 'normal me' and 'fun me'. they like to separate work and play, and are really different in those 2 states.

all the types mysterious in their own ways. it's just how deep you dig into them.
    Agreed! I am guilty of the ISTJ duality - reserved and serious at work, but goofy when I'm off-duty. I guess the fact that I close off my fun side during business hours and don't talk about my personal life much makes me "mysterious" -- the feeling that you don't really know a person entirely, and you don't have a good sense of what they're like all the time. The possibility that I could be a Batman-like vigilante superhero during my off hours -- that's "mysterious."
    Si>Ti>Te>Ne>Fe>Ni>Fi>Se

Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
    Sensing (S) 56.25% Intuitive (N) 43.75%
    Thinking (T) 61.29% Feeling (F) 38.71%
    Judging (J) 71.88% Perceiving (P) 28.13%

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I'm not an open book, but even the people I'm closest to have a hard time knowing me. I'm just a private person, and half the things that go on in my head, I don't have words for.
    Same here, I have friendships that have spanned a decade and those friends are just beginning to get to know me now.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

^^Same. In my high school yearbook, some of my long-time friends since childhood said things to the effect that "I wished I had known you better."
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

It's me, of course.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp