• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to make [type] love you forever

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh I'm sorry honey! I am not a Plagiarist I just wade into threads without reading them
:( The wrist slap has been heeded :)

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP: spill out your feelings after we spill out ours, dont just sit there staring, bitch.

minus teh bitch.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:yes: hear hear!!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ: be a mystery they cannot resist to solve

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
INTJ: Be more arrogant than the INTJ is- it will be hard but worth it!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yes and no, dont need insecurity, got plenty of it myself

LOL, ok, I'll grant you that one. There are ENFP's out there that are do not have that problem, but you might wanna check the more mature ones ;)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP/ESFP: Be devoted and loving almost all the time. Tell them how much you love them constantly. Hug, kiss, tickle, and wrestle a lot. Do not raise your voice or critasize! (criticize?) grr...(getting annoyed with the critical spell checker)

Richard0612

MBTI Type
ENTP
INTJ: Offer to hide the bodies, or help with their next master plan.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
SFP's: Show us your BEWUBS and tell us how sexy we are.
But on a more serious note, atleast from observing my own attractions, i can say that im attracted to people with hilarious humor, originality and charisma, wisedom intellect and phsyical attraction is an extra.

nhx

INTP: Have a contradictory opinion that will have them obsessively mulling it over for the next 24 hours. (a bit obvious, though)

ISTP - even though you haven't even started, you should probably give up. chances are you've been spotted and carefully tracked from the moment you entered, and any attempt at manipulation or it's respective behavioral inconsistencies will be shot down with extreme precision. people are liars, and the ISTP is looking for reasons not to trust you... trying to seduce them is dangerous. having pets will give you a little bit of credit, however. :rofl1:

Haha! I suspected the guy that I'm interested in is an ISTP... now I'm sure of it.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Male ISFP- Bake us some cookies and show genuine interest/enthusiasm in them.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
ISTP - even though you haven't even started, you should probably give up. chances are you've been spotted and carefully tracked from the moment you entered, and any attempt at manipulation or it's respective behavioral inconsistencies will be shot down with extreme precision. people are liars, and the ISTP is looking for reasons not to trust you... trying to seduce them is dangerous. having pets will give you a little bit of credit, however. :rofl1:

Heh. That is funny....and is very much true. (Except for the pets, I like seeing animals in zoos and the wild, I do not like being in contact with them).