• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to make [type] love you forever

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
XXXX: Say nice things, be a decent person, help them out from time to time, make them sandwiches, buy them alcohol and let them perform any sexual act on you they want.
Mort Belfry: Be a spoil-sport

It was a joke. Now that it failed, I'll try and participate.

Females
XNTJ: Be silly and clever.
ISTJ: Hold their planner as ransom.
ESFJ: Be deep and sociable. And Jewish. (In my experience.)
INTP: Tell them you find their awkwardness charming.
INFP/ENTP: Organize their ideas or dig into them..
I'm NTJ? :huh:

INFP: tell them they're deeper than any ocean.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:woos kitteh with reverent gazes*

I know this game. Wiggle the string then pull it away when I get ready to pounce. Messing with my instincts for amusement... *pounces at the string*

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
They warned me at the shelter that you were a skittish one.
*pets you*

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP: Offer sex and compliments. And then snacks.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
This would work on me too, even though I'm not an ESFP.
Naturally. The theme of my hypothesis being that it's incredibly tough to get an ESFP to love you forever. Couple days, sure.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Naturally. The theme of my hypothesis being that it's incredibly tough to get an ESFP to love you forever. Couple days, sure.

I think you are overestimating ESFPs.

Just distract them with shiny things, send them on an occasional pointless quest, and make sure they don't meet people who are noticeably better looking and more entertaining than you are (in my case, it's not that hard since I'm handsome, charming, not to mention very controlling and vengeful).

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think you are overestimating ESFPs.

Just distract them with shiny things, send them on an occasional pointless quest, and make sure they don't meet people who are noticeably better looking and more entertaining than you are (in my case, it's not that hard since I'm handsome, charming, not to mention very controlling and vengeful).
:shock:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
You seem to be shocked a lot by what I say.

I feel like Michael Richards when he yelled "Nigger!" at the audience.
He yelled more than just that. :rolleyes:

And, pfft, this is the *second* time I gave you the :shock: emoticon.

The first time being after I read this post of yours:

Before I stick my dick into somebody I tell them "If silence makes you uncomfortable feel free to hum to yourself".

I'm considerate like that.
And do you blame me?!!?

Truth be told, you are probably a kitty posing as a tiger because the internet is a perfect medium to play pretend.

Please don't worry too much because I happen to see right through your facade. ;)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
He yelled more than just that. :rolleyes:

And, pfft, this is the *second* time I gave you the :shock: emoticon.

The first time being after I read this post of yours:

And do you blame me?!!?

Truth be told, you are probably a kitty posing as a tiger because the internet is a perfect medium to play pretend.

Please don't worry too much because I happen to see right through your facade. ;)

ENFPs always go for the underbelly. But the joke is on them, because that's where I wear most of my armor.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ENFPs always go for the underbelly. But the joke is on them, because that's where I wear most of my armor.
274.jpg

Sure, you don't. ;)