User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Default Type that often thinks about "meaning of life" ?

..which one do you think? (the Type that often ask these kind of questions)
    is it NF ? which 'NF' ?
    does ENFJ, for example, often think about those 'big questions' in daily life (ie: why am i here? why am i born? for what purpose do i exist? what is the purpose of human being's existence? etc)
    does NT also often ask these 'mystery' questions?

for example, me, as an INFP, i often ask these kind of questions, whenever I'm even amidst the crowds of people/human beings, or when i'm staring at the cloud, or the view of the city (usually from height), or even when looking at certain things/items! (ie: blank computer screen!)..
    i'm just wondering if i'm the weird one here,..or does anybody here can relate with me?

and most curiously, lastly, what about SJ type of people?
    are SJs probably the type of people who DON'T (or perhaps a bit rarely) ask about these 'deeper' questions, as it's either unthinkable to them, or just..."wasting of time" to them?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

>.o Being an ENFP.. I can say that sometimes, I set my time aside and ponder them. I usually come to no conclusion, and mayhap when I am about to discover a great mystery solved, a butterfly for bell distracts me and I'm back to normal.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I think it's universal. Methodology and conclusions by way of un-tampered with philosophizing though, seem to differ.

MBTI
    INFP

remember though, that although i'm sure almost every Type (or regardless of the Type) would at least ONCE think about these "big questions" , but here, the question is the Type that often do think about it (not just rarely like, say, once every 3 months, or even once every year, etc). even when looking at the most mundane, or otherwise an ordinary thing/s , like crowds of people in pedestrian-walk, the view of city , etc.

I think about the meaning of life often. Probably daily. Sometimes it's just a passing thought as I'm analyzing my surroundings and how I fit into it. Sometimes, however, it will catch me and I will think about it for hours. I tend to look for the deeper meaning in everything I do. I have to remind myself sometimes that things truly can be just random.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    remember though, that although i'm sure almost every Type (or regardless of the Type) would at least ONCE think about these "big questions" , but here, the question is the Type that often do think about it (not just rarely like, say, once every 3 months, or even once every year, etc). even when looking at the most mundane, or otherwise an ordinary thing/s , like crowds of people in pedestrian-walk, the view of city , etc.
    I haven't known everyone, but from who I have known: INFP maybe.

MBTI
    INFP

(sorry a bit off-topic, this is a question for Mods, or anybody who knows: is there any way to edit this thread to have some polls? or is it already too late?)

otherwise,
    please continue the discussion

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    ^INFJs. My entire existence can hinge on finding the deeper meaning if I'm not careful, I'm pretty sure other INFJs would agree.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I think about it a lot. Sometimes I don't even notice I'm doing it. And other times it's not just the meaning of life, but how we all fit in and can make the best of it; I think a lot about how people in the world can live together and make it mean something.

MBTI
    INFP

I don't think about the meaning of life because I don't believe there is one, but I think of ways to give my life more personal meaning.