User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP

Default What are the differences between the ExxP's?

Specifically, how different are the ESxP's from the ENxP's in terms of outwardly obversvable behavioral signs? I chose these two, because these two groups because they seem to be the most outgoing and least cautious of the types. Also, the types are grouped like that, because I want to focus on how S/N shows itself in behavior, not F/T.

Basically, I am working on honing my typing skill set on one of the functions.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

hmmmm... let's see. that's ENFP, ESFP, ENTP and ESTP.

ESTP's are the ones who are willing to get 'down and dirty'. i think if there needed some plumbing to get fixed, or someone to play tight end in a football game, the ESTP will be the more willing.

ESFP's are party people. they are also girly girls or your class clown type males. i think you can spot an ESFP from a fashion standpoint. i think they're well dressed according to the social expectations, but they won't be too adventurous or experimental with it.

ENFP's? we're nutjobs. we're the ones who make up crazy stories to make people laugh. we're just on a constant high and we like to raise eyebrows.

ENTP's are your classic devil's advocate. i think out of all these EP's, this group will be the one who cares least about what other people think. you can usually spot an NT through conversation.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    hmmmm... let's see. that's ENFP, ESFP, ENTP and ESTP.

ESTP's are the ones who are willing to get 'down and dirty'. i think if there needed some plumbing to get fixed, or someone to play tight end in a football game, the ESTP will be the more willing.

ESFP's are party people. they are also girly girls or your class clown type males. i think you can spot an ESFP from a fashion standpoint. i think they're well dressed according to the social expectations, but they won't be too adventurous or experimental with it.

ENFP's? we're nutjobs. we're the ones who make up crazy stories to make people laugh. we're just on a constant high and we like to raise eyebrows.

ENTP's are your classic devil's advocate. i think out of all these EP's, this group will be the one who cares least about what other people think. you can usually spot an NT through conversation.

The ENFP one sounds more like an ESFP.

By the way, for a great ESFP portrayal, watch the character of the actress in Avenue Montagne.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    The ENFP one sounds more like an ESFP.

By the way, for a great ESFP portrayal, watch the character of the actress in Avenue Montagne.
    ummm... i'm an ENFP myself. the difference is very much the NE. i see the ESFP doing dances and stuff to have fun, the ENFP does the same but forces the weird factor.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

All four of these types like to get drunk in sketchy alleys.
    Oh.. you said you wanted differences, my bad!
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

there are so many differences it would take a couple pages to describe them lol (maybe not considering the lack of understanding of human cognitive processes)

define least cautious. if i were to take that as i see the word "cautious" i would just say this is a vague generality because i tend to be an extremely cautious person in many many ways. cautious to an ENFP is much different than cautious to an ESFP.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1