User Tag List

First 123 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Well...That won't happen, I've been there ten times before with the same results.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

INFJ

1) the results would indicate an alternate I/E preference of your long established type?
    -Well, I think I'm actually a bit more extroverted than many INFJs are prone to being, or at least I can appear so. That might help me deal with socialization without getting burned out, so I wouldn't complain at all. Plus ENFJs are just so much fun!

2) Different F/T preference?
    I've been mistyped as INTJ before, but I kinda prefer INFJ. I don't know if I could handle cold, hard rationalization all of the time; it just doesn't seem me

3) different S/N preference?
    Hmm, ISFJ? I actually don't feel like I have a whole lot in common with them...I don't think that would fit at all

4) Different J/P, but nothing else?
    INFP wouldn't be bad at all. I think I would like that, a little, actually~

5) Different J/P and something else, too? Reply with what would be the most likely.
    If anything, I think ENFP would probably be my preference with that. I wouldn't have too much of a problem there.

MBTI
    INxJ

INTJ - Result from official MBTI test

1) the results would indicate an alternate I/E preference of your long established type?
    Neutral

Pleased. I strive daily for improvement of my EQ. My goal is to be able to readily and naturally use feeling functions by 35.

This would be the only function I'd have negativity about.

INTP, heck yes. They are nifty creatures.

5) Different J/P and something else, too? Reply with what would be the most likely.
    INFP, why not.

Edit: I didn't understand the last question correctly. I'd most likely be an INFJ.
    Last edited by 01011010; 10-15-2008 at 01:14 PM.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

ENTP, with preference for ENXP

They can indicate, I would wish it were so. Would help me solving my problems myself and not constantly to bounce off ideas.

That is a problem. I am bad at keeping the harmony up or to care for my friendships, like Fi would. I am good at analyzing snapshots, whats a Ti thing.

That I would really not care about. I am what I am and N explain the madness the best. I am neither intrested nor looking into that to find something out.

The far I know, a SP temperament fits me hardly. SP's like to acquire new abilities to reach a cause. I like to acquire new causes to reach an ability.

p I guess, is a cosmological constant, to say it with Einstein's words

INFP I could imagine. But I lack the Fi bigtime, the introvertism of thought in this personality bigtime and my ideas are specialized and technical. They never express a possible holistic view of a situation given from a human perspective or moreso create one, like writers would do.

ESTP: I am far away from any real world and I am a high security person or coward, I hardly take physical risks . Dont know tho, I like them, but I think not.

---

cant come up with more, besides obvious senselessness. The idea to think about it, IS fun but the line of logic must be drawn here . This far no further !

~ J.L. Pikkart
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

ENFP!

If I were an I instead of an E, I wouldn't be too surprised. No life-altering shocks there ^_^ I like being by myself at my own choosing just as I like people at my own choosing.

THIS one would be difficult to deal with. I'm incapable of distinguishing the two for the most part. I suppose I'd be a LOT less pissed about smaller stuff.. and a LOT less excitable and hyper.

My N's a bit lacking anyways.. but I rather like the average N'ness that I have. S wouldn't sway my boat too much.

Another biggie for me. To have absoluteness of J is something I think I sometimes struggle for.. a miserable attempt since i have a high P.

If I HAD to be different, I think I'd be an INFJ or an ESFJ.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

INFP? yeah, i can live with that. i was pretty introverted during my childhood days. when i first did MBTI, i was surprised that i got an I, but it makes sense now.

wouldn't mind being an ENTP either. i did a step 2 test, and F vs T was pretty even. F only slightly won out. can definitely live with this.

o hell no! nothing against S's, but i strive to be N. my N score is completely off the charts (pretty much 100%). i'm a philosophy major too, so that's definitely theory over facts. urgh. i don't mind ESFP's, but the N means too much to my personal growth.

ENFJ's are pretty close with ENFP's. i'll call them the most relaxed/spontaneous of all the J's. they're also typically overachievers. really wouldn't mind being one.

there's no way that i'm an ENTJ. no way. i can't stand wanting to be in charge all the time. it's too suffocating. ESFJ's could be ok, but once i again, my N's my strongest function. INFJ would be my choice since they're mistaken for E's anyways.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

INFJ

If I came out as an ENFJ, that would be hilarious. Nothing in my 30 year life points to my being E, and if I were an E, I would be a ridiculously unhealthy, maladapted one.

If I came out ISFJ, I would be amused, because I know some ISFJ's in real life and there are considerable differences between myself and them, and relate to them far less than INFJ's. However, on another level it might make a bit of sense, because as a child I don't consider myself having been 'extremely N' -- I was pretty aware of my surroundings and think I was pretty grounded in terms of staying on top of everything, for example (although that could have been due to my ISTJ mother training me!), and can't say I relate to stereotypical N type descriptions of children where they're always in la-la imagination land. I was pretty observant.

If I came out INTJ, wouldn't surprise me, because I've often typed as INTJ, but have been told I'm not one. j/k. Certainly not why I decided I wasn't one.

If I came out INFP, wouldn't surprise me -- if we're talking cog. function tests. But I've only rarely come up as a 'P' in dichotomy-based tests. I definitely relate to parts of the INFP description, just like I relate to parts of the INFJ description.

The most-likely totally different type would probably be ISFP. Like I said, I don't think my N is off-the-charts. And as a young child, ISFP isn't horribly unlikely.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

ISTP- At any rate, if you "find' that you are a different type- nothing about yourself has changed- you're just trying a different vantage point/structure to view yourself.

I --> E: Start learning to imitate this supposedly great saleswoman-ship I keep hearing about. See if it makes me more fulfilled to be a persuasive individual. Need to find new excuses for never having the right comeback or the clever social response.

S --> N: I thought about this a lot for a long (for me) while to choose Se over Ne as the better describer of my thought process. So

T --> F: Feel a greater confidence in my "reading" of people. I'm not sure I'd change much here. It's not that as a believed-"T" I am completely unaware of my values judgements and "ethics". (I just consider such things) and then so ahead and do what I first thought of doing first.

P --> J: I would consider quitting talking about MBTI. Clearly my understanding would be incredibly flawed (or it is proof that I find it inapplicable to real life).

ISFP

Not surprising I almost always measure centre line on tests. If I felt the test was more trustworthy as you said I'd probably change.

Same as above. I've thought more about this one so would be much more resistant to changing it.

If I accepted this it I would make quite a paradigm shift in my thinking.

ISFJ and ISFP are pretty different. I'd accept it.

Most likely? That's hard...ISTJ.

Then you stumble upon evidence that dwarfs all the evidence before. You get results from a more respected test, a test proven to be more valid, or you go through some long self-evaluation process and find out some major things about your inner world. All in your, the latter information source (whatever it may be) seems more trustworthy. Then you find out the results point out to a different type than you've thought so far.

This is the reason I have changed/decided my type up to now. I mean how could I doubt myself??

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

INTJ

ENTJ
    I would think that there was something wrong with the testing procedure because the way that I've always related to things is with knowledge of my personal perspective. I don't believe in an external reality that can be quantified and described without interpretation... So I'm definitely not an extravert. That said, I'd be really happy to be an ENTJ. I'd be a lot more assertive then.

ISTJ
    Again, I'd think that there was something wrong. I and N are my strongest preferences. But I wouldn't mind having more Si... My memory and patience for details are amazingly short. And I'd fit society like a glove.

INFJ
    Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be an INFJ. I don't think it would be that different from being an INTJ, except maybe I'd care what people think, social mores, and be a lot more demonstrative? I'm not really sure. I am really curious what it means to feel outside of an introverted feeling context (i.e. Fe).

INTP
    I used to think that I was an INTP until I realised that it just didn't fit. I'm far too structured to be an INTP... but it's not too bad being an INTP. Though most of them tend to smell.