User Tag List

First 891011 Last

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

You are a total trip to the back of beyond!! LOL And I want to go along for the ride!! (I'll bring the tequila!!)
    Welcome to the Rabbit Hole
    The Cheshire Cat

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by lookingglassworld View Post
    You are a total trip to the back of beyond!! LOL And I want to go along for the ride!! (I'll bring the tequila!!)
    Hellz yeahhhhhh, lady! Are you latino perchance? I latinas!

I'll be sure to bring the Long Island Iced Teas.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

*waits for more Jeffster knowledge*
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

It's funny.. I think ESFPs get the rep as "party animals", but it's you ESTPs who seem more giddy, effusive, talktative.. almost like ENTP but more down to earth. I mean look at the posting styles of Stellar, Halla, or whatever. You guys are always pretty excitable.

Is it a Fe thing? And can someone explain to me why that's ESFP's job? Like ENFPs, ESFPs don't have Fe as a primary function. Yet ENFPs don't get rep of being excitable, so why would ESFP? And I know I'm no introvert trying to compensate for my lack of bubbliness here btw I'm kind of embarassed on how I can prove this. I've got a rep to uphold y'know.

MBTI
    ESTP

Psh, I'm not always this giddy and talkative, just 99% of the time is all.

No, but seriously. I think there are infinite variations within each type, else how would there be 6 billion unique people on the planet at the same time?

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel you fit the type? What's your demeanor in everyday conversations?
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post

I'll be sure to bring the Long Island Iced Teas.
    No,just a bored,ole married lady who is very restless and not had the chance for much fun for what seems like forever!! Extreme ennui. You just make me smile and you live in one of the places I'd love to live or even visit one day!! As I said very restless!! (Better make it a triple!!) lol
    Welcome to the Rabbit Hole
    The Cheshire Cat

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

There are other Latina's up in here? Where?!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Psh, I'm not always this giddy and talkative, just 99% of the time is all.

No, but seriously. I think there are infinite variations within each type, else how would there be 6 billion unique people on the planet at the same time?

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel you fit the type? What's your demeanor in everyday conversations?
    I'm fairly upbeat around people (even on the days I'm a bit down in the inside.. i have an urge to be more open/honest with people i don't know too well, but it's really not cool, so i don't). I'm open enough to talk to strangers or compliment people i just met. I'm kind of flirtatious at parties, not too loud or initiating, but pretty bold in a quietly, whispering seductive way once i detect a greenlight. My friend says I can be somewhat overbearing in conversation..i don't really see it. or at least, I don't really mean to be. I just might see a lot of interesting points and want to touch on them. And if I don't, I know how to be quiet, but inquisitive. if i'm carrying on, and someone interjects, i really like giving them the "floor" not concluding my own points right away. "no, no.. you go ahead". that sort of thing. i think my friend just doesn't interject much, so how am i supposed to know?

hmm... what else. i'm rarely "instructive" or "corrective" or pushy in my speech.. i rarely say "you should do that", "you have to try this". everything's more about brainstorming with me. "you could do this..or that.. or <insert completely pointless joke or exagerrated point here>". in this sense, i think i might be enfp. :confused:

not sure where this fits in.. i was just watching discovery's "Life" series with some friends, and i noticed i kept anthropomorphizing all the animals. like if a treefrog escaped from a snake, i'd act out what he was saying (or maybe it was a she). "Later bitches!!" it was a little funnier than that though.

also, i got one of them to take a test at similar minds. he was confused on one question.. "i value compassion over competence". he didn't understand, so i asked him if he was more like Oprah, if some employee came in late and gave a sob story.. or if he'd rather be like Donald Trump "You're fired!" needless to say, he was more Donald Trump and scored ESTJ

i mention this last bit because jeffster said sensors use more similes, and intuitives use metaphors. i'm not sure how much the above applies, but since it's representative of the way i might explain something, i mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    It's funny.. I think ESFPs get the rep as "party animals", but it's you ESTPs who seem more giddy, effusive, talktative.. almost like ENTP but more down to earth. I mean look at the posting styles of Stellar, Halla, or whatever. You guys are always pretty excitable.
    I was thinking the same thing. Stellar just needs to add some bold blue font and a few more smileys in his posts and his and Halla's posting style are almost undistinguishable.

MBTI
    ESTP

I'm fairly upbeat around people (even on the days I'm a bit down in the inside.. i have an urge to be more open/honest with people i don't know too well, but it's really not cool, so i don't). I'm open enough to talk to strangers or compliment people i just met. I'm kind of flirtatious at parties, not too loud or initiating, but pretty bold in a quietly, whispering seductive way once i detect a greenlight. My friend says I can be somewhat overbearing in conversation..i don't really see it. or at least, I don't really mean to be. I just might see a lot of interesting points and want to touch on them. And if I don't, I know how to be quiet, but inquisitive. if i'm carrying on, and someone interjects, i really like giving them the "floor" not concluding my own points right away. "no, no.. you go ahead". that sort of thing. i think my friend just doesn't interject much, so how am i supposed to know?

hmm... what else. i'm rarely "instructive" or "corrective" or pushy in my speech.. i rarely say "you should do that", "you have to try this". everything's more about brainstorming with me. "you could do this..or that.. or <insert completely pointless joke or exagerrated point here>". in this sense, i think i might be enfp. :confused:
    No, all that just makes you sound like what Keirsey calls a "CoWorker," which includes ESFPs, ENFPs, ESFJs, and ENTPs. You like to help people out in a very outgoing, forthcoming type of way.

not sure where this fits in.. i was just watching discovery's "Life" series with some friends, and i noticed i kept anthropomorphizing all the animals. like if a treefrog escaped from a snake, i'd act out what he was saying (or maybe it was a she). "Later bitches!!" it was a little funnier than that though.

also, i got one of them to take a test at similar minds. he was confused on one question.. "i value compassion over competence". he didn't understand, so i asked him if he was more like Oprah, if some employee came in late and gave a sob story.. or if he'd rather be like Donald Trump "You're fired!" needless to say, he was more Donald Trump and scored ESTJ

i mention this last bit because jeffster said sensors use more similes, and intuitives use metaphors. i'm not sure how much the above applies, but since it's representative of the way i might explain something, i mention it.
    You've very playful with your similies and jokes, and you do it all in a performing fashion. You sound precisely like a Performer, just like my brother who also is one. I think you've got your type figured out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Stellar just needs to add some bold blue font and a few more smileys in his posts and his and Halla's posting style are almost undistinguishable.
    Hah. We already know we're brothers from other mothers.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]